FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Both shows are only good with certain guests. Wish everyone stayed together
The thing is Bagfuel still struggling views wise.

The clip with Lil Shawn, who is relatively a no-name, dissing AZ has more views than the last 10 Bagfuel clips put together. And I'm not exaggerating for emphasis. Literally.

Bagfuel will struggle to gain real traction until they start actually building a following to the point that they can get views off an interesting title, even if the guest isn't popular.

Even with Math's podcast falling a bit, it's still at million subs and a built in fanbase that will click to watch if they see an interesting enough title. All the Lil Shawn clips are doing numbers.

Bagfuel still can't break past the 1k-15k threshold unless it's a big name like Joe Budden or they're talking about MEO.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
What I learned in podcasting, it's almost impossible to keep a large collection of hosts.

3 is probably the tops and that's pushing it.

Joe is maintaining simply because of friendship/manipulation and the pay is probably good enough to keep people around. But I think eventually that'll break up too.
It works for Joe because everyone there now came into an already successful podcast. The problem happens when people feel like they helped build the podcast. That's when how the finances are divided starts to become a problem.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It works for Joe because everyone there now came into an already successful podcast. The problem happens when people feel like they helped build the podcast. That's when how the finances are divided starts to become a problem.
I'm interested in how long it'll be before the rest of the JBP hosts starting asking questions. Even with Math's show the other hosts started looking at him funny because he started buying a bunch of expensive clothes and moved out of his mom's and got a major upgrade in where he was living. That also seemed to be what got Rory and Mal asking questions as Joe got a driver and a personal chef. Bad enough when nikkas are greedy but much worse when they spending the money in your face basically rubbing it in.

With Joe talking about buying his girl a car and Ferrari shopping I could see the other hosts getting greedy and wanting more of a cut.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm interested in how long it'll be before the rest of the JBP hosts starting asking questions. Even with Math's show the other hosts started looking at him funny because he started buying a bunch of expensive clothes and moved out of his mom's and got a major upgrade in where he was living. That also seemed to be what got Rory and Mal asking questions as Joe got a driver and a personal chef. Bad enough when nikkas are greedy but much worse when they spending the money in your face basically rubbing it in.

With Joe talking about buying his girl a car and Ferrari shopping I could see the other hosts getting greedy and wanting more of a cut.
There's no questions. Joe learned from the Rory and Mal situation and put everyone under contract as employees.

Math still giving out hood deals