Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm sorry but Champ bragging about having tampons, panties, etc in his car for women is :mjlol:

Trying to spend 43k at Apple (in Brooklyn) is insane especially when you know everyone knows you're from Brooklyn. I assume he was buying a bunch of shyt to flip. Only explanation is he wants to go back to prison. This is not normal behavior and is beyond stupid behavior. It's "send me back to jail" behavior.
i think he wants to go back subconsciously. The 'I'm glad to be free, happy for my freedom' every episode was him trying to convince himself I bet.

He doesn't give a fukk it seems...at least he's not violent so far

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else find Bimmy's story weird btw. White people in Nashville inviting him to a big ass mansion, courting him with catered food and absolute trust to...start a podcast? To the point that after a dude tried to rob someone of 43k via a stolen credit card they were like nah bro don't worry about it? Gotta be more to this story.
:patrice:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anyone else find Bimmy's story weird btw. White people in Nashville inviting him to a big ass mansion, courting him with catered food and absolute trust to...start a podcast? To the point that after a dude tried to rob someone of 43k via a stolen credit card they were like nah bro don't worry about it? Gotta be more to this story.
:patrice:
They on the road trapping or pimping :russ: That's my guess.