Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna need than that. Bimmy said he stole from him. Or this some telephone, he said/she said type of accusation.
The reason I believe it is because of the bodega footage. The simplest explanation is that the credit card came up missing and the thief purchased some shyt. When it was reported, the fraud investigation saw that it was used at the bodega and hit them up for the security footage at which point they could see Champ using it.

Seems a little far fetched that someone would go through a bunch of trouble to blackmail someone and track down footage of them at a bodega just to paint dude in a bad light.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Didn't Champ say on one of the episodes he was a thief :dead:
LOL I knew Champ was weird when he said his hood was Park Slope

Anyone from Brooklyn knows that's one of the nicest areas in the borough. I used to work over there. Nothing but upper middle class white women walking dogs and little white kids with black nannies Lol. That let me know that nikka was probably a sneak thief or scammer. No official head bussa from Park Slope :russ:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Math & Esso offset each other almost perfectly. They had opposing philosophies so they forced each other to think more critically.

I would say this is why BagFuel is a much better show than MEO. Esso took the magic with him.

Esso is bringing on people from the industry he has history and relationships with too. So the people seem way more at ease and chill. There's no gossipy drama and antics either. You can actually listen and learn about the business if you want to get into it, or check the history of legends without dealing with the f*ckery that MEO has become. They're asking good questions on BF. It's kinda like what Combat's show used to be.

They're doing a dope job of bringing that quality interviewing back to podcasting, on BagFuel. People come on there and take shots at MEO regularly. LOL!!