Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I paused it after a couple minutes, not sure if I'll return. The way Math is snickering and sneering alongside Adam and this British fukkboy while Mecca is trying to debate is wild. This dude has zero morals, zero code, zero self consciousness beyond getting money.

Also it's wild that we just watched a rap battle dominate the entire music world for nearly two months and this dude has the audacity to claim drill music is the most popping music. Those dudes are NOT nearly as popular as Kendrick or Drake, neither of whom are rapping about murdering people. They're not as popping as SexyRedd either. Or Cardi. Or Travis. Or Future. None of whom are rapping about that shyt or shooting at opps. The popularity of this shyt keeps being inflated by these people in order to attract more views/clicks/listens from white kids. Because the music isn't good, they have to focus on the death and murder to stir engagement. Meaning there's a clear incentive to keep this going. Which is why Adam and these other culture vultures rush to post who said what about such and such. They're constantly agitating and hoping for violence.

One other thing...it's clear to me that black people will never stop rolling out red carpets for culture vultures. All these black members of "the culture" have fallen over backwards to give a platform to Adam in exchange for access to his channel. They've decided the engagement/clicks/etc are more important than integrity and it ensures these fukkboys stick around. Whenever it seems like Adam's shyt is dying down a bit he pops up on a black platform. Like clockwork.
i agree with your post and I’ll add look at all the former No Jumper employees who made it easy for Adam to have a voice in our culture nothing has happened to him because he can use all the gang members he‘s used over the years for protection

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah. They're doing good. Those numbers have been going up. Slowly, but surely.
I don't know, Outside of the Large Professor clips, I'm seeing a lot of vids under 1,000 views. They should be doing better. I think it's because none of their videos go viral outside of talking to someone else who was on MEO.

I like some of the guest they have on at times, though I still think Hynaken is worthless as an interviewer.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly i think he’s run out of quality interviews now he just brings guests on that will say something controversial to get the clips in the algorithm
There's mad people he should still interview. There's a lot of NY legends still out there. But I think he's not trying to be the "old rappers interview" podcast. Those were his best episodes, but they can pigeonhole you.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Math expect to happen after he told Champ he wasn't getting paid for the episode?

Math is wild calculated, did he think Champ might just take that one on the hop and come back working harder next week?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What did Math expect to happen after he told Champ he wasn't getting paid for the episode?

Math is wild calculated, did he think Champ might just take that one on the hop and come back working harder next week?
To me that move is the "I don't care if you stay or go" type of thing.

After the stunts Champ pulled, I don't blame him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not doing any numbers. shyt is doing bad. They need to figure something out.

They need some quality control. Seems like they let anybody interview or freestyle on their platform. If someone doesn’t recognize the guest, they’ll skip the show altogether.

I’m quite sure that Esso and Hyn can shoot a podcast having a discussion over the music business that will get better views then some of these guys they interview.

They should shoot content without interviews, and be more selective on the people they interview.