Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
S/O to Mecc for getting at that culture vulture, and S/O to Math for shutting up & letting breh cook.

fukk Adam22, btw.

Yeah, the entire interview disgusts me and I'm glad mecca went in. What does a vulture do other than feast on death is fukkin facts.

That dikkhead is now my least favorite person in hip hop "media" (using that REAL loosely)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah I just followed her on Twitter. Math was actually caping for Drake when they were discussing texting a 14 year old girl...that was crazy
Math has this thing where he likes to play contrarian, even if his point is stupid as fukk. It's really annoying.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the entire interview disgusts me and I'm glad mecca went in. What does a vulture do other than feast on death is fukkin facts.

That dikkhead is now my least favorite person in hip hop "media" (using that REAL loosely)

I paused it after a couple minutes, not sure if I'll return. The way Math is snickering and sneering alongside Adam and this British fukkboy while Mecca is trying to debate is wild. This dude has zero morals, zero code, zero self consciousness beyond getting money.

Also it's wild that we just watched a rap battle dominate the entire music world for nearly two months and this dude has the audacity to claim drill music is the most popping music. Those dudes are NOT nearly as popular as Kendrick or Drake, neither of whom are rapping about murdering people. They're not as popping as SexyRedd either. Or Cardi. Or Travis. Or Future. None of whom are rapping about that shyt or shooting at opps. The popularity of this shyt keeps being inflated by these people in order to attract more views/clicks/listens from white kids. Because the music isn't good, they have to focus on the death and murder to stir engagement. Meaning there's a clear incentive to keep this going. Which is why Adam and these other culture vultures rush to post who said what about such and such. They're constantly agitating and hoping for violence.

One other thing...it's clear to me that black people will never stop rolling out red carpets for culture vultures. All these black members of "the culture" have fallen over backwards to give a platform to Adam in exchange for access to his channel. They've decided the engagement/clicks/etc are more important than integrity and it ensures these fukkboys stick around. Whenever it seems like Adam's shyt is dying down a bit he pops up on a black platform. Like clockwork.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Math has this thing where he likes to play contrarian, even if his point is stupid as fukk. It's really annoying.
its the 'free thinker' type contrarian bullshyt. I'm certain he'll endorse trump this year because he's a free thinker contrarian type smartest person in the room type guy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
its the 'free thinker' type contrarian bullshyt. I'm certain he'll endorse trump this year because he's a free thinker contrarian type smartest person in the room type guy.
Math is definitely on that "free thinker" bs. He even cosigned Kanye's "slavery was a choice" nonsense.