Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Krs2

Pro
Daps
The 2nd Math call he was acting calmer like trying to make sure champ don't expose whatever messages and pictures he got

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The thing is the paywall is just a bonus. Because regardless they still getting paid for the clips they drop on Youtube. Even if only 1 percent of your audience pays for the paywall content that's an extra 10 K + a month to go along with what you're already getting.
Nasty

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Champ was acting like a little hoe when Math called back in near the end of the show. Got me back on Math's side lol. Champ's main issues didn't seem that deep that it couldn't have been settled by a sit down convo to express why he was pissed off.

pretty much this. Champ was doing all this running around town in addition to sitting in the barber chair....ok. Then he took it personally when Math couldn't pay him one time...and also felt he was underpaid.

I feel like thats something that could've been ironed out with one sit-down. Negotiate a pay raise along with an itemized break down of the extra shyt you're doing for him on the side as his assistant.

He ran a magazine in jail and became a co-host on one of the most popular podcasts...this comes off childish and a bit entitled to me :manny:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the Vlad episode Math said he's no longer releasing full episodes for non Members.

All the interviews cut up into like 15 parts will drop but the whole interview in 1 full drop is only behind the paywall.

Copying the Vlad business model

Shannon's Club Shay Shay does the opposite
Release the full episode, then clip it up 15 pieces in the span of 2 weeks

My ADHD won't allow me to watch clips prior to the full interview

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refusing to pay man after he worked for you is crazy
....then when he stops responding to your text messages all of a sudden wanna pay him the following day (while docking his pay 25%) is NASTY

This nikka champ was a co-host, driver, administrative assistant, janitor, bartender.....was getting paid only $400 per episode is foul

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
On the Vlad episode Math said he's no longer releasing full episodes for non Members.

All the interviews cut up into like 15 parts will drop but the whole interview in 1 full drop is only behind the paywall.

Kinda …. But vlad actually puts the full interview out eventually at the end without charging people ……

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Vlad always realises the full interview after. Paid members get early access only