Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BagFuel....Finally getting better since they stopped interrupting their guests and conducting actual interview instead

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
BagFuel....Finally getting better since they stopped interrupting their guests and conducting actual interview instead
Esso was annoying me in the Rory episode. He wouldn’t shut up. He over talks guest too much. Part of why I didn’t like him on MEO.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Math Hoffa is a c00n. I am surprised this forum checks his podcast so much. The guy interviews officer vladimir, but much worse than that he interviewed that conspiracy psychopath robert kennedy jr. I guarantee you he'd do interview with tucker carlson if he had a chance.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Esso was annoying me in the Rory episode. He wouldn’t shut up. He over talks guest too much. Part of why I didn’t like him on MEO.
One of them know it all nikkas...I don't rock with him at all...

On another note full episodes of MEO dropping for Members only? :dahell:
I'm sure that's not gonna comeback and bite him in his ass...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
a lot of podcasters are gonna get a rude awakening with putting content behind a paywall there’s only a select few who actually put out stuff worth paying for monthly
The thing is the paywall is just a bonus. Because regardless they still getting paid for the clips they drop on Youtube. Even if only 1 percent of your audience pays for the paywall content that's an extra 10 K + a month to go along with what you're already getting.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

fukk Flip for cutting Math off the line when the two of them was starting to get real messy. The argument between the two of them was classic though. Flip was dikk eating Math all through the interview. shyt was embarrassing. I get that Math is his man but damn don't try to actively play defense against your guest.