Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Fresh….. seems like math making out it’s not his fault he has new co-hosts all the time it’s them ….. somehow I don’t believe that …seems like math hard to work with thoughts fresh ????

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Fresh….. seems like math making out it’s not his fault he has new co-hosts all the time it’s them ….. somehow I don’t believe that …seems like math hard to work with thoughts fresh ????
He got this nikka Champ out here interviewing himself while basically using the same logo except it's called My Honest Opinion lol.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it is 100% never math's fault. which is how you know there's a fair amount that math is accountable for.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I

Ain't gonna lie I think Math not lying about Champ...
Yeah I wasn't believing Math about the Champ shyt before but now I've switched to Math's side.

Grandma situation: I'd be furious too if I was Math and already feeling like nikkas is acting shady. Then somebody dips out to take care of a sick grandmother and I show up at a party and they're dancing and having a good old time. Even if what Champ says is true that somebody called and told him there was no need for him to show up to take care of his grandma, you'd think he'd still be in a sad mood or something and not dancing it up at a party. Or at the very least he'd hit back the people that rode with him.

Rental Car: Champ dropping off whoever in the rental and then bouncing with the car seemed suspect as hell. Instead of just going inside and talking with Math about the rental he just dropped the guest off and bounced without talking to Math. Totally reasonable Math would be like "what the fukk".

Overall seems like Champ has some dirt on Math and was feeling some type of way and felt like he could line push a little. Also interested on why Math wasn't gone pay him since all Math keeps saying is "you know what you did" that makes it seem like both are hiding some shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think you gotta look at each situation individually

I do think Math needs to take accountability for some of the issues but Champ for instance looks funny based off all the info that’s out

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I think you gotta look at each situation individually

I do think Math needs to take accountability for some of the issues but Champ for instance looks funny based off all the info that’s out
I agree….Why did Sean bigga leave fresh ???