Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Does anyone remember the time Champ told Math at the beginning of the show that his mans had some gear for Math that he had in his car and Math made him go to his car and get it (instead of just waiting for the show to finish). Champ comes back and gives Math the gear and Math looks at it and tries to give away to the guest :russ:
True Brooklyn scumbag shxt...

:mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He need to stop rapping, no one likes that shyt.

He also needs to stop lying, it can't be everybody it's him lol. He don't want to pay nikkas when they helping to put money in his pockets by being on the show too.

Are you saying everything he said about Champ is a lie?
If so, why?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time Joe was on and he saw Math's watch and was like "Oh you getting money. I would've dropped them nikkas too. I wouldn't have paid them nikkas either" and they both started laughing, I knew they was grade A scumbags lol

Only if who ever they were talking bout was solid.

If those Bagfuel + Champ accusations are true so fukking what

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This shyt is just a bad look. nikka running through co hosts so much it's brining the quality of the show down.

Bag Fuel is actually good too
He can’t win in the public’s eye even if all his issues with the old casts are valid.

It’s crazy he kept Champ on simply because the rest of the shop told him it’ll look bad if he goes through another co-host. Champ knew that too

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really can’t listen to this junkie rambling from his grandmother’s couch coughing every 15 seconds :mjlol:

Him and Champ have some kind of beef so he’s been super invested in coming at home lately
His beef with Champ actually stems from the show and Champ saying he ran down on him at a concert.

Beef started when Zip went at Champ and Math for saying the paperwork he provided on Bimmy was fake when they had Bimmy on to address it.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He can’t win in the public’s eye even if all his issues with the old casts are valid.

It’s crazy he kept Champ on simply because the rest of the shop told him it’ll look bad if he goes through another co-host. Champ knew that too
nikka ran through 5 co hosts in less than 12 months. Either give everyone a contract or use close friends. You need good chemistry and consistency

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka ran through 5 co hosts in less than 12 months. Either give everyone a contract or use close friends. You need good chemistry and consistency
The thing is that's not easy because just because they're your friends don't mean they have the time or even the talent necessary to pull off a podcast. Joe is lucky in that he has friends who already had some ties within the industry, plus Joe has a big enough personality himself to pull people in who aren't that good and make it still run smoothly. Math isn't as talented as Joe as a podcaster, so he needs a good cast of professional people who know that they're doing, and I'm not sure if he just has friends who can drop what they're doing and be on his show consistently. I don't know how Cortez and Handz would do on a pod.

He definitely needs to have some contracts though. That's a must.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
How Math numbers nosedive so drastically? Hassan Campbell’s too. I thought Math had a good thing with his show…I guess the market is just too flooded at this point with hip hop centric podcasts? Bro about to be back to writing 3 rounds for nigs soon
He has bots and pays for views and subscribers. Math's numbers have always been fugazi. He battle some Puerto Rican artist and his bots blew up the wrong video :mjlol:. I still remember that.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Are you saying everything he said about Champ is a lie?
If so, why?
Cause how it could it always be someone else plus I know that nikka to be a liar. Seen a live with him and Serious Jones beefing then he went on live with Queenzflip to speak on it and he told a different story.

I think that nikka either has a horrible memory or he is a pathological liar lol.