Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Champ left already? He was a good addition to the show, what happened?
The dark skinned guy is Mecca. He's cool sometimes, but he aways tries to act like he'a the smartest guy in the room & he interrupts guests almost as much as NORE does.
Nah not Mecca the other guy who sits on the other side of the room, next to Champ.

I think Champ left, he was sub posting and shyt too.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Everytime I get the notification that he is live I wonder what he is lieing about now...
Math is a liar for sure. I remember he spoke with Queenzflip about the issue he had with Serious Jones and he told the story way different from what actually happened on the live.

He might be one of those pathological lying ass dudes. It's also crazy that he fails to see he is the issue if everyone is leaving his platform.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah my issue with Mecca is he always has to play contrarian to things people say. I understand having a difference of opinion but everything don’t require you to speak up because you disagree. Sometimes it’s healthy but other times it’s annoying. If he did it in moderation it’d be fine.

He does know a lot about rap history so he’s valuable.
I just got tired of him saying definitive statements that don't mean anything like they're special in anyway.

"attention is the new currency" :unimpressed:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Math numbers nosedive so drastically? Hassan Campbell’s too. I thought Math had a good thing with his show…I guess the market is just too flooded at this point with hip hop centric podcasts? Bro about to be back to writing 3 rounds for nigs soon

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Math numbers nosedive so drastically? Hassan Campbell’s too. I thought Math had a good thing with his show…I guess the market is just too flooded at this point with hip hop centric podcasts? Bro about to be back to writing 3 rounds for nigs soon
Cause he’s having fallouts and new hosts every two damn weeks. It’s a disaster over there. And lol @ Hassan. It’s over for dude. Been over

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They haven't, he just been re-uploading over the last 2 weeks because he hasn't recorded any new episodes. The last two new episodes was Carl Payne and Donnell Rawlings. Everything else is just him re-uploading clips from mad long ago. You gotta stay in the algorithm.

His views are pretty much in line with VladTV's.

New episodes are scheduled start again in another week or so.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They haven't, he just been re-uploading over the last 2 weeks because he hasn't recorded any new episodes. The last two new episodes was Carl Payne and Donnell Rawlings. Everything else is just him re-uploading clips from mad long ago. You gotta stay in the algorithm.

His views are pretty much in line with VladTV's.

New episodes are scheduled start again in another week or so.
🤷🏽‍♂️, clicked his shh this morning and saw madd 5-10k jawns. Even the “big” ones (pause) seem to max out at around 90-100k. I remember he was doing Gillie and Wallo, 400k+ type numbers not that long ago.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
🤷🏽‍♂️, clicked his shh this morning and saw madd 5-10k jawns. Even the “big” ones (pause) seem to max out at around 90-100k. I remember he was doing Gillie and Wallo, 400k+ type numbers not that long ago.
Lmaooo yeah those is all the re-uploads just to stay in the Youtube algorithm while they have no new episodes to post.

You gotta go back a couple weeks to see his most recent new uploads.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lmaooo yeah those is all the re-uploads just to stay in the Youtube algorithm while they have no new episodes to post.

You gotta go back a couple weeks to see his most recent new uploads.
Damn I thought that 9th wonder interview was new. Just searched and saw it was 2 years ago.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Cause he’s having fallouts and new hosts every two damn weeks. It’s a disaster over there. And lol @ Hassan. It’s over for dude. Been over
Word, best team he had was Hynaken and Esso. After he let them go shyt wasn't the same imo. Still gets good guests but shyt was better when they were together.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The Carl Payne interview was really good. Matt got to stop clipping us to death and just drop episodes.. also stop putting that damn song in the beginning of each damn clip smh. I thought I’d like Math’s show but his guests recently have been people I don’t care about or people who have been on other platforms