Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Does anyone remember the time Champ told Math at the beginning of the show that his mans had some gear for Math that he had in his car and Math made him go to his car and get it (instead of just waiting for the show to finish). Champ comes back and gives Math the gear and Math looks at it and tries to give away to the guest :russ:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching Bagfuel interviews with Erick Sermon, and it makes it more crystal clear that Hynaken adds nothing to this interviews. He's Gat Murdah with better PR.
I didn't even click on that shyt lol.. they'll only have good interviews if its an artist that Hynaken knows personally, like the Cory Gunz episode.

Or if its a former member. The Champ episode should be good

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I didn't even click on that shyt lol.. they'll only have good interviews if its an artist that Hynaken knows personally, like the Cory Gunz episode.

Or if its a former member. The Champ episode should be good
LOL yeah Esso knows a lot about the industry and how it works so he's valuable. The issues I've had with him is sometimes he over talks guests to show how much he knows all the time and for someone that has been in the music industry for so long he really is bad with knowing the music behind the business. It seems he remembers business well, but his knowledge on the actual music is lacking. But at least he provides some inside info on how the business side works.

Hynaken is damn near worthless though lol. Unless it's about strippers or an incident he saw where an artist got beat up, he adds nothing.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Watching Bagfuel interviews with Erick Sermon, and it makes it more crystal clear that Hynaken adds nothing to this interviews. He's Gat Murdah with better PR.
Is he still doing this when he thinks he's gonna say something meaningful

Screenshot-2022-10-18-123300.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The thing is that's not easy because just because they're your friends don't mean they have the time or even the talent necessary to pull off a podcast. Joe is lucky in that he has friends who already had some ties within the industry, plus Joe has a big enough personality himself to pull people in who aren't that good and make it still run smoothly. Math isn't as talented as Joe as a podcaster, so he needs a good cast of professional people who know that they're doing, and I'm not sure if he just has friends who can drop what they're doing and be on his show consistently. I don't know how Cortez and Handz would do on a pod.

He definitely needs to have some contracts though. That's a must.
The professional people he needs would likely cost him more cash so he wouldn't do it. I don't think there's a solution here when it's a grimy dude who has consistent (good) income for the first time in a very long time.

All these dudes worship money and the tackiest signs of "getting it." So of course he felt some type of way when Joe hit him with the "oh you got a watch now, you getting a little money huh" barb lol. They're all trying to prove they're the top dog on some rapper shyt. Lex with TV sets the minimum lol...

End result is gonna be all these dudes falling off hard. The podcast crash is already here, a lot of money is being pulled out or consolidated with the biggest winners (Joe Rogan).

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The professional people he needs would likely cost him more cash so he wouldn't do it. I don't think there's a solution here when it's a grimy dude who has consistent (good) income for the first time in a very long time.

All these dudes worship money and the tackiest signs of "getting it." So of course he felt some type of way when Joe hit him with the "oh you got a watch now, you getting a little money huh" barb lol. They're all trying to prove they're the top dog on some rapper shyt. Lex with TV sets the minimum lol...

End result is gonna be all these dudes falling off hard. The podcast crash is already here, a lot of money is being pulled out or consolidated with the biggest winners (Joe Rogan).
If he can't get a consistent cast, then a rotating cast may work for his platform but he will need 1 solid co-host. Whether that's Mec or someone else and the other pieces can change depending on the guest, time, etc..

Champ was fine but he wasn't someone that add much. Gat Murdah is not good at his job. That leaves Mec, who's flawed but the best of the bunch. So I'd roll with Mec (or someone of that ilk) and then have people rotate in and out.

He's going to have to No Jumper this situation.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If he can't get a consistent cast, then a rotating cast may work for his platform but he will need 1 solid co-host. Whether that's Mec or someone else and the other pieces can change depending on the guest, time, etc..

Champ was fine but he wasn't someone that add much. Gat Murdah is not good at his job. That leaves Mec, who's flawed but the best of the bunch. So I'd roll with Mec (or someone of that ilk) and then have people rotate in and out.

He's going to have to No Jumper this situation.

Champ asked some terrible segue questions but his heart and mind were in the right place. He was trying to participate and clearly loves hip hop. Sad thing is that he's the type of guy who would have worked perfect alongside Esso and Hynaken if they were still on the show. Those three, Mec, and Math would be hard as fukk.

I forgot which Coli poster said it but these types of shows only go as far as the interview guests take them. Will be interesting to see what the next batch of interviews are because I've been tuned out for a minute.

This stuff he saying about Champ...I just got to the part about the truck lol. I gotta hear Champ's side because dude sounds crazy lol.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take into account the platforms that Champ is using to get his story out. He is a lot more careless about the situation than Math's previous co-hosts.

Math letting Champ get that close to him so quick presents a different problem entirely. Math is a manipulator but Champ clearly had him figured out.