Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Am I tripping or has Math got way worse at cutting nikkas off and not letting them finish a point. Ja looked like he was getting pissed off in that first clip. In the past he'd let people get they shyt off and ask questions after and interjected himself a whole lot less.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Am I tripping or has Math got way worse at cutting nikkas off and not letting them finish a point. Ja looked like he was getting pissed off in that first clip. In the past he'd let people get they shyt off and ask questions after and interjected himself a whole lot less.
He's friends with Vlad and Nore, the cut off masters, they might be rubbing off on him

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
ask questions after and interjected himself a whole lot less.
Here's an example of what Math does. Try to repeat the last words of your sentence at the same time you saying it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Ras Kass called himself a "Ja Rule" lookin n!gga, and he had another bar like "She said you look like Ja Rule" or sumn, lol. Random...just seeing them two as the last two guests is funny.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Only for the rule babayyy :blessed:

We truly need a ja rule thread revisting the 50 beef because me at 34 is hearing Ja talk and its all facts... me at 14 was like "fukk murda inc fukk Jeffrey Atkins wanna pac ass nikka" 50 was excellent at marketing... meanwhile he was getting poked up and filling restraining orders

Unfortunately I was easily swayed as a youth. And DMX is my favorite rapper and X was going at Ja way before 50 so I already kind of didn't like him. Once 50 just assembled the avengers it was fukking over... nikka had a plethora of artists going at this dude.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember Ras Kass called himself a "Ja Rule" lookin n!gga and he had a bar like "She said you look like Ja Rule" or sumn, lol. Random...just seeing them two as the last two guests is funny.

Does he address the "hi gayme look what we have for you :wrist:" video? If not Ras Kass isn't worth a listen

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only for the rule babayyy :blessed:

We truly need a ja rule thread revisting the 50 beef because me at 34 is hearing Ja talk and its all facts... me at 14 was like "fukk murda inc fukk Jeffrey Atkins wanna pac ass nikka" 50 was excellent at marketing... meanwhile he was getting poked up and filling restraining orders

Unfortunately I was easily swayed as a youth. And DMX is my favorite rapper and X was going at Ja way before 50 so I already kind of didn't like him. Once 50 just assembled the avengers it was fukking over... nikka had a plethora of artists going at this dude.
The thing with ja is he was still making good music even when he fell off it’s just people wanted authenticity, ja wasn’t a street dude like 50 ( even though 50 wasn’t a preme level dude ) he was just a knuckle head . Ja went to van Buren with my older sister and he didn’t graduate because he was disruptive and acting up , my sister got him in trouble one time for bullying her lol ( she was pretty chunky )

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I aint click none of them shyts, lol...I'm sure someone like Math tho definitely brought up the Game stuff.

That video is scrubbed from the net I swear. But yeah I aint clicking on no Russian Kass lol