FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What did Math ask? Which video is it?
He asked Boosie about if 5 people are in a car and there's an illegal gun, who's taking the charge

It has nothing to do with why Boosie was locked, at all, but you know nikkas.

I will say Math has a tendency to ask questions trying to "slip up" his guest whenever they claim to be something, Math will test it by using a scenario to see how they respond. I don't particularly like that style of question, with the intent of getting the guest to contradict themselves.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
He asked Boosie about if 5 people are in a car and there's an illegal gun, who's taking the charge

It has nothing to do with why Boosie was locked, at all, but you know nikkas.

I will say Math has a tendency to ask questions trying to "slip up" his guest whenever they claim to be something, Math will test it by using a scenario to see how they respond. I don't particularly like that style of question, with the intent of getting the guest to contradict themselves.

It has everything to do with Boosie's situation because Boosie then admitted (riding with guns in the car with him) "this done happened plenty of times" and that he keeps a young person around to take the charge (which is basically what Marlo Mike did for all those murders).

Math asked a police question and Boosie talked too much. 100% chance that clip is used in court.

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
It has everything to do with Boosie's situation because Boosie then admitted (riding with guns in the car with him) "this done happened plenty of times" and that he keeps a young person around to take the charge (which is basically what Marlo Mike did for all those murders).

Math asked a police question and Boosie talked too much. 100% chance that clip is used in court.
Damn, you got any lottery number predictions?