Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First all the slavery was a choice talk and now this. Starting to look like they got him.

We don't know what position Math c00n ass is gonna take on this interview, so lets wait and see.

Math is not intelligent so I doubt he'll be able to see through all the bullshyt this cac is gonna is gonna be spweing

ReasonableMatic

Daps
First all the slavery was a choice talk and now this. Starting to look like they got him.
The fukk you mean “they got to him” :what:

I’ve been saying Math is a KOON ASS NIKKA for 5 YEARS.
But nikkas were blinded by their weird obsession with “streetcred, street nikkas and perpetually being entertained” over dignity and selfworth.

Now that he said it on a larger platform it’s “they” got to him. Pls :camby:

No, nikkaS who didn’t care and are now confronted with what he been saying FOR 5 YEARS.

The files are there
They BEEN sayin that breh.

Math Hoffa, Brizz, Calicoe, Snake Eyez. All of em immediately agreed slavery was a choice SMH
Especially Math Hoffa was talkin all that tough shyt and said and I quote.
“I’d chose to fight, our ancestors were SOFT” SMMFH
Math is the same nikka that was arguing with me during the KoonYe / slavery was a choice shyt.
Poking his chest out saying “our ancestors were p*ssy for bein enslaved and he’d be tough enough to not be enslaved” smh

Lost all respect for him, never looked at son the same after that

He was POKING HIS CHEST OUT fam.

They suspended my account or I woulda dropped the receipts

Here is another exchange he had with someone else calling him out for that delusional tuff talk

I get angry all over again thinking about our exchange, fukk that koon ass nikka forever

Math Hoffa said our Ancestors were “soft for being and staying enslaved and slavery was a choice” and doubled down multiple times, yet nikkas don’t give a damn. They keep watching his content “to be entertained”

I mean……….
I’ve BEEN saying Math is a KOON, FOR YEARS!!
but nikkas in here was telling me “I know son, he solid IRL” :what:

No “Solid nikka” would fix his mouth to spit the KOONERY about our Ancestors the way he has with his chest.
:ufdup:

Math is a piece of shyt KOON and it’s a COTDAMN shame that Black people don’t have the dignity to chose honor over entertainment.

Fukk that KOON ASS NIKKA,
I swear to GAWD :pacspit:
Math Hoffa BEEN a KOON :ufdup:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The fukk you mean “they got to him” :what:

I’ve been saying Math is a KOON ASS NIKKA for 5 YEARS.
But nikkas were blinded by their weird obsession with “streetcred, street nikkas and perpetually being entertained” over dignity and selfworth.

Now that he said it on a larger platform it’s “they” got to him. Pls :camby:

No, nikkaS who didn’t care and are now confronted with what he been saying FOR 5 YEARS.

The files are there

Math Hoffa BEEN a KOON :ufdup:
You off yo meds or some shyt. You online nikkas swear people know everybody’s entire histories just cause YOU do. I ain’t even a battle rap fan like that so barely know shyt about Math or his past comments.