Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching the Van Lathan episode rn and Math's ignorance is appalling. fukk wrong with this nikka? :gucci:

Same shiit I was saying. Noticed dude with Dreads next to him was just sitting there quietly smirking.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How Dame gone go from one sentence saying how people in the street stop him and never want to talk about Roc-a-Fella and only ask him about recent interviews to two minutes later saying how he hasn't been outside and nobody has seen him since he retired and are shocked that he got the gray beard. Then goes from talking about all the endeavors he's been working on while also saying a minute later how he just been at home chilling and comfortable. Yet dudes stay hyping him up about how real he keeps it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How Dame gone go from one sentence saying how people in the street stop him and never want to talk about Roc-a-Fella and only ask him about recent interviews to two minutes later saying how he hasn't been outside and nobody has seen him since he retired and are shocked that he got the gray beard. Then goes from talking about all the endeavors he's been working on while also saying a minute later how he just been at home chilling and comfortable. Yet dudes stay hyping him up about how real he keeps it.
:dame: type titangraphs worrying about another man brehs