Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bink ep was dope but I dislike how Math put out the Just Blaze clips beforehand. I get that he always has clips but we didn't need three parts, detailing the entire convo, before the episode dropped IMO. That seemed to be an attempt at drama/clicks. I wonder what Guru thinks about how that was handled. To his credit I don't think Bink said anything out of pocket. He gave Just some props for a couple beats but held his ground on being jacked.

Agreed on the audio, that shyt is terrible. Also tho...the video quality is worse low key. The lighting is harsher, super light/white.

If Math is able to get Hip Hop on the show I hope they ask him what happened with the Nas album.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bink ep was dope but I dislike how Math put out the Just Blaze clips beforehand. I get that he always has clips but we didn't need three parts, detailing the entire convo, before the episode dropped IMO. That seemed to be an attempt at drama/clicks. I wonder what Guru thinks about how that was handled. To his credit I don't think Bink said anything out of pocket. He gave Just some props for a couple beats but held his ground on being jacked.

Agreed on the audio, that shyt is terrible. Also tho...the video quality is worse low key. The lighting is harsher, super light/white.

If Math is able to get Hip Hop on the show I hope they ask him what happened with the Nas album.
Oh shyt, here I was thinking Hip Hop is dead.

I'm negging myself for the bad joke.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Toomp the best guest he had in awhile
Toomp just came off like a cool ass dude that you'd want to sit around having drinks and playing dominos with. He speaks about his accomplishments in a confident secure way that still comes off like humble contrasted to Troy Ave having to brag on hisself every five seconds.