Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
since yall slacking

new shots and film footage in these newer trailers. Seems like the supernatural entities like asgardians are finally being unerfed and allowed to show power, speed, agility above what we've seen and how they shld be portrayed (hela vs asgardian army, val vs loki). seems like the reshoots were about the hammer breaking and they changed it to a field rather than the alley way or maybe its an iilusion or strange doing a time loop who knows until we see (rumour has it that test audiences didn't like the scene to be in a alley)

Dam Hella looks like she will be the most boss villain Marvel has had until Thanos drops next year.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nice!!!!

And I'm gonna go ahead and make my prediction that the "usual suspects" from that other thread are gonna hate on and talk shyt about that Korg scene and whine about quips and banter and wish it was darker like Thor maybe thrown in a torture room with someone is getting raped or something.:lolbron:

Needs to be darker:troll:

Martha
The tone doesn't matter As long as it isn't corny when attempting to be funny. No break dance battles, no laughing at your own jokes for half the movie and I'll be straight. Try to actually be witty with the jokes and not too Willy coyote meets road runner.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The tone doesn't matter As long as it isn't corny when attempting to be funny. No break dance battles, no laughing at your own jokes for half the movie and I'll be straight. Try to actually be witty with the jokes and not too Willy coyote meets road runner.

Now I feel you.....

I guess it's all about the context of it. Because Shoot'em Up was kinda roadrunnering and Drive Angry but it worked.

Either way, I'm there Thorsday!

Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
embargo lifts soon guys, social media today i believe then reviews on the 19th which is ahead of the world premiere which means marvel is obviously super confident bought this and i cnt blame them it looks fire. lmao i know im winnng that thor vs JL bet i can see the writting :pachaha:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Whats crazy is all of these early reviews everyone have a different "MVP"

Numerous people are saying Hulk/Hela/Valkrie and Goldblum character are all the mvps of the movies. That means all the characters are amazing!! :wow:

Only thing is im a little worried by how "fun" the movie is. Seems they went the guardians route. Which doesn't mean it's a bad movie. But with Hela being the badass she is and Hulk back i would want it to be a bit more serious then it seems it is. By im still hyped as hell.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

66DpOV.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Real talk lets hope the fun isn't GOTG2 quality. That shyt was very forgettable :picard:

Hyped for this tho :stylin:

That's because of the plot. The trailers had people thinking peters dad was a subplot when it was actually the main plot.

Peter's back story didn't need an entire movie.