Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
ruffalo is the best actor out of all the avengers.
i know thats like saying he's the prettiest one on the view... but still
You know Cheadle and Downey are Oscar nominated actors right?
Mackie has indy awards and nominations just like Ruffalo so, Marvel's avenger cast has some noted actors involved. Ruffalo hardly stands out more than all of them in that department.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You know Cheadle and Downey are Oscar nominated actors right?
Mackie has indy awards and nominations just like Ruffalo so, Marvel's avenger cast has some noted actors involved. Ruffalo hardly stands out more than all of them in that department.
And ruffalo isn't?

is cheadle part of the avengers? sure rdj has been nominated for an oscar but so was rufallo. (3 times)

If i think about it, i could say rdj could be a better actor (he is talented). but since iron man he's been playing the arrogant a$$hole part in most of his movies. (sherlock, the one where he plays a lawyer ) i guess he plays the part so well he's being typecast. He even played a great arrogant a$$hole in Zodiac

Lmao at putting Papa doc in the same league with rdj cheadle and rufallo

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
And ruffalo isn't?

is cheadle part of the avengers? sure rdj has been nominated for an oscar but so was rufallo. (3 times)

If i think about it, i could say rdj could be a better actor (he is talented). but since iron man he's been playing the arrogant a$$hole part in most of his movies. (sherlock, the one where he plays a lawyer ) i guess he plays the part so well he's being typecast. He even played a great arrogant a$$hole in Zodiac

Lmao at putting Papa doc in the same league with rdj cheadle and rufallo
Did I say Ruffalo wasn't or did I say that he doesn't stand out from a few of the other actors in the Avengers as well, then proceed to name those actors.
Try reading what I"m saying, instead of trying to assume some one is trying to trip you up.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
hope we see marvel enchantress n skurge or whatever dude name is. This should open up the space realm like GOTG. wld be dope if when traveling dimensions thor n dem see a fiery figure who they mistake for surtur but someone says naw thats not him and its really dormannu conecting doctor strange :wow:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
hope we see marvel enchantress n skurge or whatever dude name is. This should open up the space realm like GOTG. wld be dope if when traveling dimensions thor n dem see a fiery figure who they mistake for surtur but someone says naw thats not him and its really dormannu conecting doctor strange :wow:
i think they switched up it sounds like skurge gonna be Hela bodyguard in this

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the actor who play hulk suck tho

dude captures Banner perfectly.
I cant take you serious as a critic.....of anything.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
corny marfooL stans :scust:

Nope.... cant do that...... he's not officially a Marvel Breh:ufdup:

You can call him corny..... you can call him a stan.... you can call him worse but you cant use this to take your agenda or anger out on the Marvel brehs..... he's not affiliated :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
thor two fukking sucked!

It was everything people claim Marvel isnt or wish they would do

Higher Stakes - Check
More serious fighting - Check
Someone powerful dying - Check
A villain that actually is dangerous - Check
A villain that doesnt tell jokes or even smile - Check