Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just finished watching it. Def entertaining. I like it a lot. 7.7/10 Thought Hela was cool. Liked Valkyrie. Tried a bit too hard at times. but very entertaining. I didn't get GOTG 2.5 visuals to me it was very much its own thing too.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just saw it as this was the last one I needed to see before infinity wars.

Great movie def best of the Thor flicks. Funny as hell but still kept me intrigued in the action . The rock dude and hulk was hilarious

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, I've seen this 5 times, and will probably put it on all the time as background noise now that it's on netflix. i find this infinitely more rewatchable than Black Panther, which I've seen twice.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
man, I've seen this 5 times, and will probably put it on all the time as background noise now that it's on netflix. i find this infinitely more rewatchable than Black Panther, which I've seen twice.
:mjpls:

came into say that i'm finally starting to like this movie. After seeing Thor's arc in Infinity War i can appreciate it more. I just needed to know that he cared about all the people he lost.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
is it possible to have an opinion not claiming BP is the GOAT without getting the Jordan "you're racist" emoji?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
is it possible to have an opinion not claiming BP is the GOAT without getting the Jordan "you're racist" emoji?
:mjpls: not on a black forum

besides anyone who feels the need to hate on the movie out nowhere probably does have some :mjpls: motivations. This thread isn't even about black panther and yet you were like. I like this Thor movie , oh and by the way fukk black panther #alllivesmatter. like wtf? Why even mention that you don't like black panther?

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this shyt already on NETFLIX??
2vfjii1.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i watched Planet Hulk on Netflix the other day.

We're beyond the point of people whining about altering comic storylines for the movies, right? B/c if that was comic accurate, Ragnarok was so much better. it was fine for an hour cartoon, but i remember people bytching they abbreviated the Planet Hulk storyline, and if that was it, it was a great way to do it. Ragnarok is the fukkin best

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just rewatched on Netflix

Movie is still damn entertaining :yeshrug:

Hulk and Thor have really good chemistry

Yea, I rewatched as well. The back n forth between them was hilarious. It was weak how they killed off Fenrir though. And in Norse mythology Loki had 3 kids, Jormungandr, Fenrir, and Hel.

In Ragnarok, They act like Loki is oblivious to who they are