Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Still waiting on that "in" gif :francis:
zlYgXJ.gif

loki dr strange portal with a cut to the landing would be a dope "in" gif.
C9QMJK.gif

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ: movie was great.

And fun.

Honestly, a a comic fan I would show this movie to a non-comic fan before the other two.

I mean..... what's wrong with being entertained? :yeshrug:

4/5
True, but it's the cheapest way of being entertaining. Not as much rewatchability, i mean how many times can i laugh at the same jokes if that's all there is to the movie. I've already seen Black Panther several more times than this and i own Ragnarok on digital.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
True, but it's the cheapest way of being entertaining. Not as much rewatchability, i mean how many times can i laugh at the same jokes if that's all there is to the movie. I've already seen Black Panther several more times than this and i own Ragnarok on digital.

were you entertained the first time you watched it?

Cause really, that's all that matters.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
were you entertained the first time you watched it?

Cause really, that's all that matters.
I like to be entertained the 21st time i watch as well. I can still watch Jurassic Park and have a good time to this day. But the Hangover I saw maybe twice.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's not as good as your favorites.

Does that mean you weren't entertained?
It was as good, it's just fleeting experience dependent entirely on not having spoilers. Once you know what happens it loses the effect.
Movies with crazy plot twists are the same way, they still have to be interesting otherwise or else after seeing it once there is no desire to see it again. Sixth Sense i enjoyed but i only watched once. Empire had a twist but the rest of the movie is great so i still watch it.
Ragnorok, had nothing else going for it besides the jokes and i already laughed at them so...