Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Should make Paula Patton She-Hulk
Paula can't act her way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in her hands

WTF is with all the She-Hulk talk? :dwillhuh:

You got a Thor movie that comes with a gang of characters relevant to his world, then is going to be featuring Hulk as well, and people think they are still going to cram in a whole other side story about Banner's cousin becoming She-Hulk? :wtf:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Paula can't act her way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in her hands

You got a Thor movie that comes with a gang of characters relevant to his world, then is going to be featuring Hulk as well, and people think they are still going to cram in a whole other side story about Banner's cousin becoming She-Hulk? :wtf:

Bytch the RZA!

I think people are looking at the fact she will be in other future movies and looking at female Avengers really poppin' in the comics as clues. It is kind of a wild guess at this point.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh, and WW height originally was 5'10:mjpls:

Currently WW is 6'0, 165 lbs:mjpls:

Gal Godot is 5'10, 128 lbs:ld:

She Hulk is listed between 6'7-7 feet and 700lbs:mjpls:

5'10 in normal form... Safe to say that bytch will be CGI

Nicca.... didnt I say in the movie she was 5'10? :dahell:

And maybe you are right.... but some interpretations of her didnt have her that tall. Marvel just needs to be consistent then.... cuz I've seen (and just provided evidence) cartoons or comics where she was pretty much the same size as Rogue or Ms Marvel or something. She wasnt like this Goliath skying over kats like Ben Grim or Luke Cage or etc

If they want to make her 7ft then so be it..... but since she's capable of walking around in her green skin pretty much 80% of the time and unlike Hulk doesnt get at grossly brolic like him. They could easily just get a fairly tall chick and paint her green ala honey from Guardians and save some of the CGI cash for fights and explosions. And in the time it takes to cast and film the movie.... I'm sure someone who really is dedicated and get in the right shape for it:yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Tessa Thompson as Monica Rambeau? :jbhmm:

tumblr_nz49wnf8E11u496xso1_500.jpg

That would tie her to Captain Marvel, in a roundabout way, too.

I'd be surprised if they made Bruce Banner's cousin bi-racial, but hey - you never know :yeshrug:
I think she'll be more likely than She Hulk

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everything they're doing with this movie really should have been done in the second :snoop:

Tessa Thompson is most likely playing Enchantress :yeshrug:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I cant wait for this flick. I was never a thor fan growing up cause i didnt realize he was comedy. Thor/hulk is the beat part of the avengers cartoon. Cant wait for this the smashing and comedy will be top notch. Thor was the star of age of ultron