Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got back from the film, and I loved it :ohlawd: especially when Zep came on/ and Hela

This is actually the first Thor film I've ever seen, so maybe I'll check the rest of them out
:whoa: The other Thor movies aren't cut from the same cloth breh. This was very much akin to Logan in that respect

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:whoa: The other Thor movies aren't cut from the same cloth breh. This was very much akin to Logan in that respect

Nah, he should watch it just for the duo of Thor and Loki. Those two on screen are amazing together!

People sleep too much on the first two movies imo

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Sooooo let me get this straight....

In the last Thor movie his mother got murdered, Loki died (Thor believed he did), Asgard was ruined, in Age of Ultron he had a terrible vision of death and destruction of the 9 realms and the forthcoming of Thanos.......

But he's a happy go lucky comedian now?
:mindblown:
It' been 2 years since age of ultron. Also he' been searching the relms for answeres
Also, just because the movie is funny af don' mean he' happy go lucky
There' really nothing happy go lucky about the movie when you remove the situational humor

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Finally saw it last night.

Best Thor movie easy.

shyt was an action comedy to me, in a good way.

Liked Winslett as Hela. Wish they went a little more into her history though.

Hulk was meh to me though. Seemed too nice and corny at times. Not menacing enough.

Is it me or did it look like entirely too much green screen backgrounds. Hollywood needs to chill on that shyt. Movies are looking too fake at times. Industrial Light and Magic are too good for some of those settings I saw.

LOVED them showing off more of Thor’s power. Very much appreciated.

Was hoping for a Beta Ray Bill cameo

4/5 stars

doublex

Pro
Daps
My questions are is Loki running into Thanos intentional, and how the fukk did the Quinjet find a wormhole?

Loki probably stole the Tesseract from the vault and contacted Thanos to let him know where to come pick it up.

The Quinjet getting sucked into a wormhole was just luck.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
It' been 2 years since age of ultron. Also he' been searching the relms for answeres
Also, just because the movie is funny af don' mean he' happy go lucky
There' really nothing happy go lucky about the movie when you remove the situational humor
nikka, did you even watch the movie? So cracking jokes the whole time isn't happy go lucky?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka, did you even watch the movie? So cracking jokes the whole time isn't happy go lucky?

giphy.gif

Martha

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
flick was so ass.
why did they think thor's character could hold up a whole movie on comedy.
why is loki consistently getting styled on by every character now?
did they actually explain the quinjet was capable of intergalactic travel?
did they bother to explain why hella could contain the power of thor's hammer?
odin just figured he was gonna live forever huh? fam nearly gets iced in the first thor movie but never bothers to mention that upon his death, the entire galaxy is fukked?
dont recall seeing a sloppy drunk asgardian before now.
you mean to tell me that the quinjet managed to stay in one piece during a crash landing with the hulk inside, but falls apart like wet paper when hulk goes after thor?
god of thunder just outchea getting tased?
not gonna explain what happened to an infinity stone stored away in a place that was destroyed?
man they wasted kate blanchett - check mustve been nice cause no way she read some of the lines in her script without busting out laughing

all i could think of when i heard korg

If we are comparing this to a comic this would be called a funnybook.

She Hulk's series was like that. Deadpool of course.

Sometimes comic books are played with a consistent smirk. That's what they dI'd here.

I was laughing my ass off. For real. Belly laughs and shyt. Like when Banner jumped out the plane on some "you'll see".

I was laughing before they even showed what happened cause I knew they were gonna do that shyt. And it was so right.

This was a massive win. They hit all the comic book notes from the sources and they managed to keep it straightforward for people who might not be familiar with the magazines.

The think with Korg sounding like a wimp was pretty good to me. Perfect.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I guess I am the only one who remembers that Marvel already did the Banner jumps from aircraft only to crash into the ground joke in The Incredible Hulk too.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I guess I am the only one who remembers that Marvel already did the Banner jumps from aircraft only to crash into the ground joke in The Incredible Hulk too.
i dont think it was really a "joke" in the Incredible Hulk joint.
:beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i dont think it was really a "joke" in the Incredible Hulk joint.
:beli:
Pretty sure he jumped out of the helicopter all focused and then went like 'Oh shyt!' :damn: when he didn't transform. It probably just wasn't funny because there was nothing funny about that boring ass flick.