Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This movie was lit.

Tessa:takedat:( low key :hubie: because she looks like a lite bright version of my sister in law)

Goldbloom killer it.

The random MD cameo.

Logan, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, and this movie....I feel bad for JL:picard:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For those wondering why hulk hasn't gotten his own film . .the answer is as simple as ownership rights . . universal owns the right to film adaptations of hulk . . somehow marvel can feature hulk in films but he can't have his own film . .so what they are doing with hulk at this time is telling a version of his planet hulk story throughout the 3 upcoming films? better for me to link the article(can't find that specific article talking about how the hulk will change through the upcoming three films but this one speaks on why he can't have his own film)

Why A Solo Hulk Movie Will Never Happen, According To Mark Ruffalo

"A standalone Hulk movie will never happen because Universal has the rights for the standalone Hulk movie and for some reason they don't know how to play well with Marvel. And they don't want to make money."

also

Even though the Hulk appears fairly regularly in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the situation with his movie rights is a bit complicated. As it goes, Universal owns the rights to any standalone Hulk movie, but he can appear in Avengers movies where his name isn't in the title. Hence using Thor: Ragnarok to tell a Planet Hulk adaptation. So, Marvel Studios can't make a Hulk standalone without working together with Universal.

so look forward to the hulks story playing out more in the next 2 films(don't know exactly which films I assume one of the avengers films though) oh and nvm it isn't marvel they hate it's disney and disney owns marvel now so

Here's Why Marvel Won't Make a Solo Hulk Movie

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
For those wondering why hulk hasn't gotten his own film . .the answer is as simple as ownership rights . . universal owns the right to film adaptations of hulk . . somehow marvel can feature hulk in films but he can't have his own film . .so what they are doing with hulk at this time is telling a version of his planet hulk story throughout the 3 upcoming films? better for me to link the article(can't find that specific article talking about how the hulk will change through the upcoming three films but this one speaks on why he can't have his own film)

"A standalone Hulk movie will never happen because Universal has the rights for the standalone Hulk movie and for some reason they don't know how to play well with Marvel. And they don't want to make money."

also

Even though the Hulk appears fairly regularly in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the situation with his movie rights is a bit complicated. As it goes, Universal owns the rights to any standalone Hulk movie, but he can appear in Avengers movies where his name isn't in the title. Hence using Thor: Ragnarok to tell a Planet Hulk adaptation. So, Marvel Studios can't make a Hulk standalone without working together with Universal.

so look forward to the hulks story playing out more in the next 2 films(don't know exactly which films I assume one of the avengers films though) oh and nvm it isn't marvel they hate it's disney and disney owns marvel now so

if you read the story or even watched the animated Planet Hulk movie you can clearly see they hijacked that story and made it this film. im just so mindblown at how good they made it work.
gotta wait for everyone in here to see so we can really speak on it. but this was a really dope ass movie.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

also

The incredible hulk was also a flop so I'm sure that plays into it as well.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the film but a lot of the humor didn't fly with my audience. There were times where there were only a couple of people audibly laughing despite being a moderate sized crowd for a morning showing. Korg was a fun addition. Action was probably some of the best since Winter Soldier mainly due to the lack of quick cuts. Cate as Hela was fantastic, but she wasn't given a lot to do and that sucks.

Overall, tho, easily the best MCU film of the year.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
how many people live on Asgard?

oh and how did
Ray Stevenson and Zach Levi even come back for this movie? They couldn't fight Hela for like 45 seconds, and get a noble death? i thought that fukkin sucked to be honest. At least the Asian dude had a bit of a last stand.
I was wondering that as well towards the end :mjlol:

At one point it looked like there were only 40-50 people on the ship trying to evacuate and I was like so only several dozen people populate this entire city?:what: But then they showed the shot at the end and it was clearly hundreds....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
will people admit this is better than Wonder Woman? ... probably not.

it is though. best comic movie this year for sure, and i liked everything that came before. i like this more than Logan too, but i know people are hypnotized by that movie.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
will people admit this is better than Wonder Woman? ... probably not.

it is though. best comic movie this year for sure, and i liked everything that came before. i like this more than Logan too, but i know people are hypnotized by that movie.

It'd definitely better than WW. I enjoyed it more than Logan too, but I don't think Logan was supposed to be fun so it wasn't.

Did y'all see this?