Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man loved that inner tug of war Bruce n hulk had when they saw black widow pop up and he was reverting in between and you cld hear hulk yelling no cuz he dnt wanna change. Then banners dreaded fear of being stuck hulk if he change, it’s a power struggle since Bruce was always the majority but now it’s getting even n eventually hulk is the majority after two years. Loving this guys arc that they said he’s getting so far, I need to see Betty again.

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
First off, I don't wanna hear shyt about Marvel not having strong female characters in their movies. The women ran shyt in this one.

Odin with the "nikka, you thought it was about the hammer?" moment

Bruh...maybe it was the eyes and the black hair, and the skin tight costume, but Hela had me adjusting myself

Valkyrie. I'm trying to pay her rent, brehs

I love how nobody, including the audience, can really trust Loki. Dude is mad unpredictable and I love that.

I love the way they showed the inner struggle of Hulk/Banner in this. In the other movies it's always, "We need Hulk? Ok, I'll change into him real quick." In this movie you can feel the fear Banner has into turning into Hulk, and the fear Hulk has of turning back into Banner. Really well done.

Thor going Super Saiyan:ohlawd:

AND NO fukkING LOVE ANGLES. YOU HEAR ME? NOT ONE! They finally realized that the love angle bullshyt slowed down both Thor movies. This Thor movie was smooth as fukk and everything flowed.

Overall, movie was fun as hell and if you think it wasn't, you came in hating it already before you saw it.