Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Bruh I'll be the first one to tell you I didn't understand casting black actors in this, how many black people have you met native to Poland? :heh:

It isn't being racist to have all white actors in a show based around EASTERN EUROPEAN folklore bruh. You reaching bruh.
They can get away with it because it based on Polish folklore, but its NOT Poland.
They can interpret the "Conjunction of the Spheres" to mean that parts of the real world thousands of miles apart got all mixed up in one area.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They can get away with it because it based on Polish folklore, but its NOT Poland.
They can interpret the "Conjunction of the Spheres" to mean that parts of the real world thousands of miles apart got all mixed up in one area.

That is true, but I'd rather white people stick to portraying themselves in shyt based around they folklore. They cast black actors in this for no reason, then y'all gonna be mad as fukk when one of the few black actors in the show ends up doing some gay shyt, cause you know white people are into that shyt. Just like they need to get black actors to play ancient Egyptians they need to have white actors playing Europeans, but alright bruh y'all got it. :hubie:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I'll be the first one to tell you I didn't understand casting black actors in this, how many black people have you met native to Poland? :heh:

It isn't being racist to have all white actors in a show based around EASTERN EUROPEAN folklore bruh. You reaching bruh.
EHHHHH... It's a fantasy series. So, racial necessity/based of a region of people is a myth. They just have to do it properly.

I will say... I like when adapting a source material... I WANT CREATIVE LIBERTIES TAKEN. I'm not a fan of 1:1 adaptions. It's boring. If I want the source material. I'll read the book and such. I love different takes and adore them when they improve the original. Shining and Doctor Sleep are my favorite examples.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
EHHHHH... It's a fantasy series. So, racial necessity/based of a region of people is a myth. They just have to do it properly.

I will say... I like when adapting a source material... I WANT CREATIVE LIBERTIES TAKEN. I'm not a fan of 1:1 adaptions. It's boring. If I want the source material. I'll read the book and such. I love different takes and adore them when they improve the original. Shining and Doctor Sleep are my favorite examples.

It's cool, I aint trippin I'm just saying I would hate for this shyt to have some gay shyt in it and it somehow is one of the few black characters in the show. I hate seeing white people do that shyt; especially since I read the books and I know there aren't any black people in it, even if he was talking about racism on the low.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Watching this right now and I must say.....subtitles are a must for this series cause I can't understand a damn thing they're saying :hhh: played Witcher 3 for 5 minutes and it wasn't my type of game but I figured the lore at least must be decent but man :francis: I'll try to give it one more episode (3). Production quality is great tho I must say. Only Medieval fantasy show I've watched is GOT so I figured the transition would be easy but the way they just throw the lore out has me confused as to what I'm watching.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Watching this right now and I must say.....subtitles are a must for this series cause I can't understand a damn thing they're saying :hhh: played Witcher 3 for 5 minutes and it wasn't my type of game but I figured the lore at least must be decent but man :francis: I'll try to give it one more episode (3). Production quality is great tho I must say. Only Medieval fantasy show I've watched is GOT so I figured the transition would be easy but the way they just throw the lore out has me confused as to what I'm watching.
It gets better, I don't remember the first episode being that good.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
d9d8hr3p4u161.png