Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Season 2....2021. :mjcry:

Fred.
Darth-Vader-No-Gif.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Breh I finally had to time to play it after copping it once I finished the season 1.

This game is gonna kept me fed while I wait for Last of Us II :blessed:
Gonna cop the Complete Edition for the Switch to play on the train to work.:mjlit:
@hex Do I gotta play 1-2 first to pick up on the story?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna cop the Complete Edition for the Switch to play on the train to work.:mjlit:
@hex Do I gotta play 1-2 first to pick up on the story?

Nah not really. You're questioned for a sort of "trial" towards the start of the game and that exchange kinda maps out what's been going on, if you haven't played 1&2.

Also those answers affect the story, kinda like the choices did in the Mass Effect series. Although way more than those games.

Fred.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Idk nothing about the Witcher never read the books or played the games. My cuzzo told me it was like game of thrones so I decided to watch it.

I’m only on episode 2 and I don’t know wtf going on but I’m enjoying it :lupe:

I am in the same boat. I know nothing about the Witcher. Never played the games. Did not even know there were books. :leon:

Just finished the season. I was pleasantly surprised! :obama: I enjoyed the violence and fukkery :mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It has been SO difficult to not go on like TVTropes and just read into the lore for fear of spoilers.

People in this thread can give you varying levels of detail as far as the lore breh. Just depends on what you want to know, and how much.

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
People in this thread can give you varying levels of detail as far as the lore breh. Just depends on what you want to know, and how much.

Fred.

I don't wanna know any until I'm done with the season.

I wanna know everything, but I don't wanna ruin a single thing.

I'm loving the fact that I don't know.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup, complete edition was like 16 bucks :banderas:

The first DLC "Hearts Of Stone" is kinda short but it has a dope horror type story. When you start it let me know, either in this thread or the game thread. I got something to point out.

The second DLC "Blood And Wine" is dope as fukk and longer than most modern games.

Fred.