Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
how my man a mage in a sword fight, and his best trick is conjuring another sword every time his butterfingers drop it :beli:

Gerald would have hit that dude with that aard/igni combo

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Never read the books or played the video games so I went in not knowing anything about The Witcher and this was boring as shyt

first couple episodes were good but after that it was kinda hard to get through

Yennefers storyline was probably the most interesting but overall it felt like they stretched 2 or 3 episodes worth of material out to 8 episodes

The timeline stuff wasn’t confusing at all if you were paying attention.The show just wasn’t that interesting

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Witcher Season 2 May Add Game of Thrones Star

Recently, Witcher experts Redanian Intelligence noticed something rather interesting: a Witcher-related Instagram post by Season 2 director Stephen Surjik -- who has been scouting locations for the show -- tagged Henry Cavill, Anya Chaoltra, and Kristofer Hivju. For those that don't know: the latter was Tormund Giantsbane in Game of Thrones. Adding fuel to the fire, the social media post has since been deleted. Below, you can see a screengrab of the post that was captured by Redanian Intelligence before deletion:

a-1203479.jpeg
tenor.gif

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Finished the series tonight. Loved it. Even started up a New Game+ for Witcher 3 :wow:

Forgot all the controls and getting washed by wild dogs and griffons :mjcry:

Currently replaying the Witcher 3.....for the 3rd time:wow::wow:

I recently started a new game. I remember the first time playing through the bloody baron quest and seeing the botchling...:damn: