Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I was thinking about andrea getting bit by miltion even though she got loose, and it hit me he just turned so he was stronger than the zombies who had her wrapped around the tree. :ohhh:

That still makes no sense. Even while alive Milton couldn't have over powered Andrea.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That still makes no sense. Even while alive Milton couldn't have over powered Andrea.

he was right on her the moment she got loose. we really don't see exactly what happened. ultimately she did overpower him, but she got bit in the process

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
zombies are stronger, remember when dale got his chest ripped open?

LOL that doesn't explain anything. Dale's death was just as ridiculous? Excluding the fact that zombies aren't real, why would they become stronger after becoming dead? Muscle strength improves with death?

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
he was right on her the moment she got loose. we really don't see exactly what happened. ultimately she did overpower him, but she got bit in the process

Glen was still tied to the chair when he was attacked and he made it out unscratched. Her getting bitten proves that she wasn't as tough or smart as the writers tried to make her out to be.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Glen was still tied to the chair when he was attacked and he made it out unscratched. Her getting bitten proves that she wasn't as tough or smart as the writers tried to make her out to be.

every situation is different

RIP Len Bias

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

not coppin pleas for the sloppy writing, as it didn't explain any of what i'm about to theorize but

milton was a freshly turned zombie, would be a lot stronger and more agile. plus we don't know how andreas health in that scene. she could have been tired, malnourished, hurt.

my beef zombie milton even being able to get up and bite andrea. why didn't he just help her after getting stabbed. i understand the pain, if he could walk as a zombie. i've always assumed one can still walk as a human as well.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
not coppin pleas for the sloppy writing, as it didn't explain any of what i'm about to theorize but

milton was a freshly turned zombie, would be a lot stronger and more agile. plus we don't know how andreas health in that scene. she could have been tired, malnourished, hurt.

my beef zombie milton even being able to get up and bite andrea. why didn't he just help her after getting stabbed. i understand the pain, if he could walk as a zombie. i've always assumed one can still walk as a human as well.

Yeah you're really helping them out a lot and adding more to the zombie physics than the writers have bothered to establish in three years. Zombies getting weak? Other people on here are saying Zombies actually are stronger than humans tho...Even old decayed ones...None of it is consistent...