Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got to disagree with you on that one. This is nowhere near The Shield, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, or Sopranos level of television. If anything it's reminding me more of the fall off of Heroes.

Have we forgotten that this is a show about ZOMBIES.....

These comparisons to the Wire/Sopranos, etc are unfair...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have we forgotten that this is a show about ZOMBIES.....

These comparisons to the Wire/Sopranos, etc are unfair...
Not my fault. People want to put it on the same pedestal and say it's one of the best shows on tv be ready for the comparisons bc those are it. Hell Game of Thrones has wizards, dragons, snow zombies, and magic and it's well on its way to being mentioned with the greats.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Not my fault. People want to put it on the same pedestal and say it's one of the best shows on tv be ready for the comparisons bc those are it. Hell Game of Thrones has wizards, dragons, snow zombies, and magic and it's well on its way to being mentioned with the greats.

HBO :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm back to reading the prison arc in the comics. they way they're b*stardizing such a brilliant story should be criminal :wow:

they really cant even come close to fixing it because everything is off. they had twice as many characters in the comic as they do on the show. all the stuff with herschels two youngest daughters, patricia, otis, billy, thomas, etc

they literally knocked off a huge chunk of the story line. ont he show currently, you'd think that 1 room in the prison and that shytty ass woodbury set is all that's left in the world.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's already out the door thankfully.

'Walking Dead' Showrunner Glen Mazzara on His Exit, Season 3B and What He's Working on Next

To me this has been the worst season. Bar none. shyt has gotten terrible over the last few episodes.

yeah, i don't know. first season, i didn't like it much; but the character development was there. no episode of TWD has topped the first episode yet. 2nd season was pretty fukked up, but that wasn't really franks fault. AMC slashed the budget to less than it was for season 1, even though it had 7 more episodes. then they raised the budget for glen, but this dude has no vision for character development and pacing. the episodes been cool but overall, he damaged the show more than he helped.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a0yqua.jpg