Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:laugh:

This guy must have never read the comics. I swear, I never remember so many idiots in a discussion thread.

yes u fukking idiot i never read the comics. Whats your point? The show has fallen off this season and the zombie apocolypse is irrelevant since everyone can kill them with ease. Anything else u wanna add to? :yawn:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yes u fukking idiot i never read the comics. Whats your point? The show has fallen off this season and the zombie apocolypse is irrelevant since everyone can kill them with ease. Anything else u wanna add to? :yawn:

The zombies are merely obstacles, they are not a threat unless they are in a herd/large group. They don't strategize, they don't have ulterior motives, they just are mindless beings roaming about the world.

That's what the show/comic eventually get to. The only difference is that the TV show got there faster.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
This show is lackluster now that the zombie angle is sorta diminished and these weak ass actors have to carry the show. AMC can suck my fukking dikk

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
This show is lackluster now that the zombie angle is sorta diminished and these weak ass actors have to carry the show. AMC can suck my fukking dikk

It's not that... It's just some of the characters are written terribly...

We are supposed to feel bad for Rick going crazy cause he lost his wife but Carl lost his mom too and had to shoot him. Carol lost her daughter and husband. Hershel lost his wife and Son. Everybody has lost people.

Also, you have Andrea (whose character has been written the worst by far, especially this season) defending the people of Woodbury as good people yet they've really done nothing to indicate they are. They wanted Darryl and Merle to kill each other plus they go to gladiator fights with the zombies. Them wanting to leave Woodbury after the attack yet the night before they had no problem hoping to watch Merle and Darryl murdered. As far as Andrea goes, her ditching Michonne who saved her life and protected her to stay with the governor who she loves yet she knows he called a hit of Michonne, tried to kill her friends, and has a flipping trophy case of decapitated heads in fish tanks is completely stupid.

Tyrese basically being a bytch...

This season has really been destructive to the shows long term plan and the show runner deserves to be fired.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

We are supposed to feel bad for Rick going crazy cause he lost his wife but Carl lost his mom too and had to shoot him. Carol lost her daughter and husband. Hershel lost his wife and Son. Everybody has lost people.

Also, you have Andrea (whose character has been written the worst by far, especially this season) defending the people of Woodbury as good people yet they've really done nothing to indicate they are. They wanted Darryl and Merle to kill each other plus they go to gladiator fights with the zombies. Them wanting to leave Woodbury after the attack yet the night before they had no problem hoping to watch Merle and Darryl murdered. As far as Andrea goes, her ditching Michonne who saved her life and protected her to stay with the governor who she loves yet she knows he called a hit of Michonne, tried to kill her friends, and has a flipping trophy case of decapitated heads in fish tanks is completely stupid.

This season has really been destructive to the shows long term plan and the show runner deserves to be fired.

The people like the Governor, Mexican and "bad guys" may give this notion but most of the people there ARE innocent and good people(whatever that means).

Couple episodes ago, everyone was shocked that the governor killed the citizen who got bit. The majority of Woodbury are just innocent individuals that want to survive; not blood thirsty, territory starving, power craving types like the Gov.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

nikka don't tell me what it is and what it's not, That's my opinion so u can get hold that u nikka

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hershel lost his entire family. he still has 2 of his daughters but he had like 6 kids. he should be the one actin crazy. instead, he went on a short binder and manned the fk up.