Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Excuse me if I'm wrong but wasn't Michonne there for the conversion between Merle abs Andrea about his brother and the group from Atlanta? Wasn't she there for the conversion between Merle and Glenn about Darryl? Did she not lead a group including Darryl back to Woodbury? There is no excuse for her not to know
I honestly don't have much recollection about the scenes between Merle, Andrea and Michonne so I can't say about what she gleaned from those conversations. I am just trying to figure out any good reason besides Michonne being a crab as to why she is being so tightlipped about certain things.

In regards to Andrea, I disagree with you. Fish tanks with heads don't mean shyt in that world. In an insane world people do crazy site to maintain normalcy. We've got Rick accepting phone calls from dead people when we all know ain't no damn electricity. Still, we see him as an effective leader...not a psycho.
As for the Governor, while the show is taking the tact of having him be a charismatic cult-type leader I don't see him as sympathetic in the least. And the heads in jars in a scret locked room inside your house (not in Poindexter's lab or the infirmary) equals crazy town regardless of whether you ae living in the zombie apocalypese or not. And I am liking this version of the Governor...the comic version was a crazy scumbag from the first scene and for the story that the TV show is looking to tell that character would never have worked. So instead we get a less obvious villain who we now get to watch descend into the more depraved person that he was in the comic.

What has he don't that was so wrong? Kill some soldiers that we know nothing about? L ied to keep vital information to himself? Had the information beat out of a prisoner for his group's well-being? Hasn't Rick done all of this also?
Those soldiers were not threatening him at all. They were a bunch of scared desperate dudes looking for a safe place to live. Rick would have been cautious of them but he wouldn't have just killed them in cold blood.
Those two dudes in the bar were going to kill Rick, Glenn and Herschel if Rick didn't kill them first.
The beating of Randall when he was Rick's prisoner came after Randall was a part of a group that had already shown themselves to be dangerous and even then Rick still saved him from being eaten by zombies.

So far it's been"my group vs your group" and the show has succeeded in making the governor a sympathetic figure instead of the piece of shyt he was from jump in the comics

And maybe its just me but I don't find anything about the Governor sympathetic. there was no reason to massacre those National Guard guys, or chop off the one dudes head before he even became a zombie and the way he was all anxious asking Merle about Michonne's head was like a junkie wanting a fix. the dude has been shown as enough of a megalomanical freak for me to consider him a villain.
The TV show has made the Governor a more complicated and nuanced character but I am not confused as to whether he is a villain or not.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
This episode was crazy.
Andrea is a fluzie.
Tyrese the gawd.
Rick just needs to split Machones black oak and relax.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up so im watching last nights ep right now and its the beginning where that white chick gets bit on her arm..........but shes limping :wtb::leostare: what kind of fukkery is this??

*goes back to watching*

like it's not possible to twist your ankle or something running from zombies? :usure:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
like it's not possible to twist your ankle or something running from zombies? :usure:

Yep, these survivors are running cross country in a panic. I'm surprise they don't trip or get injured more often.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Dope Half season,Love that they made Team Rick tougher than the Comics as well as developing The Gov,now wit the Patch he can be the Cyco we know and Love:hug:

I do think they rushed the Gov vs Michonne Fight wothout any real Tension but theyll meet again and it should be even more Brutal

piff star

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if anyone noticed...but...if we combine:

Hershel who has no leg:

twd_bt_307_0719_0103.jpg

Merle who has no hand:

ustv_walking_dead_s03_e05_8.jpg

and Governor who had his eye injured:

tumblr_mefpwc6JGe1qbgdqpo1_r1_500.png

we'll have a true pirate!

:pachaha:

:skip:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
does anyone else think they're gonna set up an Axel raping Beth storyline? if not, those scenes were filler.

also, no matter what yall say about Andrea and michonne, once Darryl's face is revealed she HAS to know what's up. and is an idiot to stick around.

oh yeah, how did the prison have this BIG ASS OPENING that nobody saw? i thought Rick sweeped the perimeter?​