Official The Suicide Squad Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
45 mins in and I like the direction they took.. I can't explain it. It's still a terrible movie. But now it's like they know it's a silly movie and are embracing it the entire time. Where the first one, it felt like they though they were making a dope ass movie and were shocked to find out how silly everyone took it.

From the second you see Weasel, you know what's going on here.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Oh yeah, Alice Braga

:picard:

What happened to her? I thought she was smashable in City of God. She's aged like milk. Looking like a butch lesbian now.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
it was ok. the original must have been really horrible for this to get as much praise as it did.

the music choices weren't great. it was slow in some parts. the jokes were pretty flat for the most part. i liked group itsself but idk i wasn't convinced they were all friends and beginning to develop a close relationship (which idk if that's the point of suicide squad. i heard in the comics they lose members frequently and replace them). i think the writing was sort of empty but the cast did a good job working with what they had. i feel like they could've trimmed like 15-20 min of scenes throughout it. i did not like the way harley was portrayed but that might be because she hasn't a lot of fleshed out background in the dc movie universe... i like her animated show version a lot.

james gunn did a pretty good job making the guardians of the galaxy seem like a close knit group friends/family but i'm just not sure that worked with the suicide squad.