Official The Suicide Squad Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeahhhh the only part about the first one that I liked, the character introduction scenes , the villain, plot and ending was wack , this shyt tho…didn’t realize it was two hours, I wanted to see how it ended
Cara Delevingne was horrible, I have not seen her in much but her acting in that movie was garbage and the reason the movie was so bad for me. Will and Harley were the few good characters. I like everyone in this movie

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I loved how Harley went through an entire relationship swing with the president in like 15 mins and it felt in line with someone with her backstory with Joker. Good writing.

:russ:

I’m pretty sure that came from the comics when they finally moved her out of the abusive relationship dynamic with Joker.

The character became more versatile in selling to audiences as a antihero

Eh, times have changed. Male comic book geeks arent the only consumers of this kind of media anymore and creators are not trying to appeal solely to them anymore.

I personally do like female characters that are powerful but also have some depth and varied in personality. Its cool to have a hot sex kitten and a shy, cute nerdy type.etc.

I also thought Margot looked pretty hot in that red dress btw lol

I don't get the Harley Quinn hate on this site. She's always been a great character and Margot Robbie is an absolutely perfect Harley Quinn.

Like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I could not fathom anybody else playing Harley Quinn.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't get the Harley Quinn hate on this site. She's always been a great character and Margot Robbie is an absolutely perfect Harley Quinn.

Like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I could not fathom anybody else playing Harley Quinn.
She’s good but I wouldn’t put her as definitive just because she hasn’t really had a spotlight movie. She’s had cool stuff in larger movies but like a really great Harley and Ivy movie would easily put an actress on another level.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Best dc movie (and i also enjoyed birds of prey, which i saw for the first time last weekend on a flight back from
Phoenix).

This is highkey better than most marvel movies.

great action flick. Idris is the fukkin man and Harley is always fun to watch. Love her quirky and idgaf personae.

Lol at sharkie.

8.6 out of 10.

highly recommend... from a marvel fanatic/stan.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just finished it

I liked it:hubie:

They really gave Harley star writing

Now i want to see the Harley Quinn movie:unimpressed:
Not Birds of Prey 2

She was dope in this