Official The Suicide Squad Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
thank goodness i got my own brain because i was expecting something awful, reading yall comments before seeing the trailer. This shyt looks fun as hell. Just off that trailer it looks 10x better than the first one. Closer to the animated movie in terms of how the characters banter off each other and shyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Deltron You can pm if need be. But what happened to this character in the screening you saw
ExdnPgdXIAU0nVF

and did Joker kill Common or did he make Common kill himself. Sorry, but didnt feel like looking for the old thread.
Trailer sucked
At least we dont have to worry about the trailer company re-editing the movie :whew:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
@Deltron You can pm if need be. But what happened to this character in the screening you saw
ExdnPgdXIAU0nVF

and did Joker kill Common or did he make Common kill himself. Sorry, but didnt feel like looking for the old thread.

At least we dont have to worry about the trailer company re-editing the movie :whew:
I did enough investigation on the ayer cut that it turns out Common kills himself and in the novelization griggs gets killed by the joker