GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But that's kind of the problem.

You assume he did.

We know she did.
It's been the biggest "secret" for I can't even remember how long. People been calling Will weak, a cuck, and been clowning him since that August stuff. I really didn't get all into it because, like you said, I already assumed they were fukking other people for years.

Do people hate this nikka cause his wife got smutted out by August Alsina? I don't get it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yes, of that movie :
237211.jpg

And as a French myself its really wild to think that it just won Best Picture.

Holy shyt they even styled the actors in the exact same hairstyles :dead:

This might be the greatest knockoff casting of all time, CODA need another Oscar for that :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Lupita’s reaction is everything. This was after the hit and when Diddy tried cutting the tension.
:mjlol:

p0LKP24.jpg

Lupita looks extremely embarrassed. Makes you think she went straight to her family group chat for a classic TLR diaspora debate :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Most ridiculous moment was how little fanfare The Godfather got for its 50th anniversary.

Greatest film in American cinematic history and it gets a 30 second montage smh

I think you meant 30 seconds. It was super short.

Amy Schumer with the hardest diss of the night calling Kirsten Dunst a sear filler and getting her out the paint to get a joke off :dead:

That's that Patrice O'Neal spirit getting channeled :mjlol:

They played it off but Jesse was probably pissed and Kirsten was probably embarrassed

Was it me or did Amy doing that joke on Kirsten to her husband feel like shade to Will. Like a "see this is how civilized people handle a wife-diss". I mean she did that joke right after the smack incident.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Who cares? We wouldn't know wtf happened with that entire situation if they didn't share it with us.

Y'all really going to always bring up this shyt no matter wtf Will or Jada do in their lives huh? And y'all bringing it up like people haven't speculated and BEEN saying they were in an open marriage long before that Red Table Talk episode.
????? STFU

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think you meant 30 seconds. It was super short.

Was it me or did Amy doing that joke on Kirsten to her husband feel like shade to Will. Like a "see this is how civilized people handle a wife-diss". I mean she did that joke right after the smack incident.

Like her or not Amy Schumer came up as a real standup comedian. Not sure if it was a diss to Will or just trying to cut some tension but it seemed like an on the fly joke she came up with to me. You could be right though

will put a damper on Amy, Wanda, and Regina's night with that stunt