Official The Oscars Thread 2022

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He ain’t laying low lol. He’s got a new film that he’ll be promoting within the next two months and another season of his Disney show coming up. Will is probably the ONLY black man in Hollywood who I can say is going to be just fine career wise.

Lol ABC hosts and all media talking heads are condemning wills stupidity. Release dates can be pushed quietly

You right though he is of the stature where his career is untouchable. Which is why he was a dumbass for ruining his own moment last night

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@AnonymityX1000 and @wire28 watch how I bring this thing full circle back to the post I was originally tagged in….. hold my beer:youngsabo:

Well if it’s one thing I think we can all agree on is:myman:

This would’ve NEEEEEVER happened if the nominations had a Marvel movie and actor winning best movie and best actor.:russ:

Some are saying this year is stained? But that wouldn’t have been the talk of the town if say Eternals won Movie of the Year and say Simu won for Best Actor for his role in Shang Chi:mjgrin:

#CinemaLost:umad:

some of you tight wod ass niccas relax, it’s just fukking jokes.:childplease:

Don’t take this shyt or yourself too seriously…. Gotdamn:dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In all seriousness…. I definitely hate this happened between them and I hope they can make peace and move on.

I wouldn’t be surprised is Chris is like “F him for life” after doing that, which is definitely understandable.

But I hope nothing else comes of this and I hope the Academy don’t come down hard on Will for this

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain’t laying low lol. He’s got a new film that he’ll be promoting within the next two months and another season of his Disney show coming up. Will is probably the ONLY black man in Hollywood who I can say is going to be just fine career wise.
He'll lose a couple projects for sure.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

FO8UsnoX0AY8pjM

:mjlol: