Official The New Edition Story Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
kevin-hart-reaction-gif.gif

Yo, Michael Rappaport is annoying the shyt outta me!! I haven't unliked him this much since Higher Learning...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Omg!!! I know who Bobby's momma is!! That's :ohhh: trifling ass baby momma!!!

Idk if y'all already said this... I haven't been on every page. But it's been wrecking my mind since last night.

Damn I need to rewatch the series now

You didn't know that lol? B-More gangsters or Hebrew managers, she takes them all on!!!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:yeshrug:
You didn't know that lol? B-More gangsters or Hebrew managers, she takes them all on!!!
Lmao. I been looking at her wondering why her mannerisms were so damn familiar. I kept asking myself if she was some trifling momma from a Tyler Perry movie... then when she couldn't get through on the phone it was coming.. then remembered her wanting Naymond to be like his daddy and it clicked. :russ:

She real good at playing the annoying ass momma who you love to hate.:lolbron:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They really acting like Under The Blue Moon doesn't exist.

It was mentioned... when Ralph's girl was tellin' him how nobody's feelin' that doo-wop album...

Compared to everything else covered, we ain't need to see too much about it... Earth Angel was aight but :whoa: NE didn't even wanna do that shyt, lol

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is there any other group where the lead singer had the least successful career outside of the group?

Can't think of one... but there's def. been groups where the lead singer was supposed to be the next big thing when they went solo and it didnt happen...

David Ruffin, El Debarge, Coko, Tony Thompson, any Xscape member...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can't think of one... but there's def. been groups where the lead singer was supposed to be the next big thing when they went solo and it didnt happen...

David Ruffin, El Debarge, Coko, Tony Thompson, any Xscape member...
Yeah it's usually just 1 hit wonder for them when they do go solo.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
why don't they show how biv and them were foul to ralph after they won the award

His girl mentioned it to him when she brought it up when she was discussing what Bobby was doing she said those over the hill standards
Can you explain. How was they acting towards Ralph