NY
1990's fly

dd086a3106b8295b038cb2c30b7db908.jpg

bobby with the 5's :wow:

:jbhands:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That's what R&B missing today, new producers like Jimmy and Terry, Babyface, Teddy Riley and R Kelly

Yes indeed, but the era those producers grew up in fostered musical talent and expression, today's times do not offer that type of environment.

There is a gold mine of black stories from the music industry for BET to do

They need to do the Jodeci/Basement Crew/Missy story next:feedme::lupe:

That would be quite depressing to watch as they were victims of excess and vice, I don't know if I could sit through Devante getting robbed up in his crib, or K-Ci beating on Mary, the dungeon Devante kept the Basement members in....all we got is Uptown Unplugged brehs...Though it would be interesting to see a young Devante trying to get put on at Paisley Park....

Potential Stories:
Mint Condition
Janet Jackson - Control
Tony! Toni! Tone (imagine seeing "It Never Rains in Southern California" being written and rehearsed in the studio)
LA Face -
From Boyz II Men - Motown Philly
A Song For You - The Donny Hathaway Story

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They weren't married until 92. They haven't reached that point yet. They probably still won't touch it tho because Whitney gone and her family might trip if they feel she is portrayed wrong
they met in 89 and the fukkery started that night if you can believe that movie that came out a few years ago...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes indeed, but the era those producers grew up in fostered musical talent and expression, today's times do not offer that type of environment.

That would be quite depressing to watch as they were victims of excess and vice, I don't know if I could sit through Devante getting robbed up in his crib, or K-Ci beating on Mary, the dungeon Devante kept the Basement members in....all we got is Uptown Unplugged brehs...Though it would be interesting to see a young Devante trying to get put on at Paisley Park....

Potential Stories:
Mint Condition
Janet Jackson - Control
Tony! Toni! Tone (imagine seeing "It Never Rains in Southern California" being written and rehearsed in the studio)
LA Face -
From Boyz II Men - Motown Philly
A Song For You - The Donny Hathaway Story

True :ehh: