Yo Bobby and Mike always fighting lol,

You these vids should be on the first page Mods need to get on their JOB

This shyt look so fukking good
raw

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
"The Soul Train Life of New Edition" is air tomorrow on BET and I can't watch it :mjcry::mjcry:

I swear if they show "NE Heartbreak", "If It Isn't Love", "You're Not My Kind of Girl" and their performance of "Crucial" at the Soul Train Awards I'm gonna be fukkin heated :mjgrin:

Giselle

Daps
I am SO excited for this movie (which I think is now a mini series, they said in one clip, but idk). I hope they do one on the original Destiny's Child. I don't think that'll come out until years from now though after Beyonce retires for the most part. They won't put any of their tea in there either, I bet.

"The Soul Train Life of New Edition" is air tomorrow on BET and I can't watch it :mjcry::mjcry:

I swear if they show "NE Heartbreak", "If It Isn't Love", "You're Not My Kind of Girl" and their performance of "Crucial" at the Soul Train Awards I'm gonna be fukkin heated :mjgrin:
Pretty sure most if not all of those performances are on Youtube.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I am SO excited for this movie (which I think is now a mini series, they said in one clip, but idk). I hope they do one on the original Destiny's Child. I don't think that'll come out until years from now though after Beyonce retires for the most part. They won't put any of their tea in there either, I bet.

Pretty sure most if not all of those performances are on Youtube.

All of them are, but I'm trying to watch them in good quality for a change :russ:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

Soul Train Life of New Edition aired, they ain't have the performances I wanted (of course) but they did cover "If It Isn't Love" at least.

They also had all the members solo performances, seeing Johnny Gill look back at "Rub You the Right Way" with the :patrice: was fukkin hysterical... he ain't say nothing bad but you just knew he was looking at his past self like :dwillhuh: "what was I doing?!?"

They also covered their Bad Boy era... Johnny Gill said "we as tryna be '113' since there was already a '112'":pachaha:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
it's too bad that most ne fans will not pick up the fact that behinds the drama white corporate devils plot to break up black groups

Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Soul Train Life of New Edition aired, they ain't have the performances I wanted (of course) but they did cover "If It Isn't Love" at least.

They also had all the members solo performances, seeing Johnny Gill look back at "Rub You the Right Way" with the :patrice: was fukkin hysterical... he ain't say nothing bad but you just knew he was looking at his past self like :dwillhuh: "what was I doing?!?"

They also covered their Bad Boy era... Johnny Gill said "we as tryna be '113' since there was already a '112'":pachaha:

He said he worked real hard on them dance moves for Rub You The Right Way
:mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

So they didn't go on Soul Train when they did Home Again?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
So they didn't go on Soul Train when they did Home Again?

I don't even know, as disastrous that Home Again Tour itself was I doubt it. But they did perform Hit Me Off live at the BBMAs

New trailer:

Fred.

They're covering the HeartBreak Tour also?!?

I need to know how that went, Bobby Brown was on top of the world and he opened for New Edition on that tour. Poor non singing Al B Sure was performing in between NE and Bobby and eventually started calling in sick :mjlol: