This game was piff, yeah yeah :flabbynsick:

Star_Wars_Bounty_Hunter_PS2.JPG

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This episode of The Mandalorian....FIRE! :wow:

When you realize...Kuiil the Ugnaught has spoken...for the last time....
80971351_473301080231765_1062729862860505088_o.jpg
Elite with the tools.. Ex-Slave who would enslave murderous droids.. Freedom fighter.. Who died for Baby Yoda so he wouldn't have to suffer the same fate

paid-in-full-gif-4.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Is this how Mando overcomes his dislike of droids :dwillhuh:with a bond forged in blood :ehh:

Now I can't unsee that :mjlol:
"He will protect"

He probably hit some alert on his watch before catching that bullet. Robot bout to show up like the Terminator

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
For all we know, Mando and IG-11 killed some Rebels who "rescued" Baby Yoda from Palpatine before the fall of the Empire.

Wait...if its canon that it was created AFTER the fall of the Galactic Empire, then who ordered and paid for it? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the remnants of the Empire are more than an organized crime gang so close to the end of Return of the Jedi. They shouldn't have access to create brand new high tech equipment yet.
Maybe I missed something... Their bosses died right? And the death star... These dudes still had a full fleet of ships, armies, factories, slaves, money, etc etc...

That'd be like killing the Pres and VP and thinking the USA is going to stop making cars 5 years later... They'll be alright

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
For all we know, Mando and IG-11 killed some Rebels who "rescued" Baby Yoda from Palpatine before the fall of the Empire.

Wait...if its canon that it was created AFTER the fall of the Galactic Empire, then who ordered and paid for it? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea that the remnants of the Empire are more than an organized crime gang so close to the end of Return of the Jedi. They shouldn't have access to create brand new high tech equipment yet.
Palpatine ordered it, what's a tie fighter to a fleet of deathstars

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. This is my 1st view of this thread but I been watching the show since it dropped. I thought this show was set waaaaaay in the past? I thought Baby Yoda was Yoda as an actual baby? But I'm reading comments like Baby Yoda is a descendant of Jedi master Yoda. Reading comments wondering if Boba Fett was the mystery character at the end of an episode yet if this is set in the past like I think, he shouldn't even be born for generations. When I was coming up and the only Star Wars flicks were the original 3, Yoda was supposed to be 800 years old. And in this Baby Yoda is 50. I know the back drop of the story is the Empire has fallen but shyt couldn't it have fallen 750 years ago too? Empires fall everyday B. And in Revenge of the Sith when Palpatine named himself Emperor, he did say he'd be presiding over a "NEW" galactic Empire right?
Help me figure this out. I like the show. But I like the concept better as a 'prequel/Yoda Origin-before anybody knew what the Force was' kinda deal.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm confused. This is my 1st view of this thread but I been watching the show since it dropped. I thought this show was set waaaaaay in the past? I thought Baby Yoda was Yoda as an actual baby? But I'm reading comments like Baby Yoda is a descendant of Jedi master Yoda. Reading comments wondering if Boba Fett was the mystery character at the end of an episode yet if this is set in the past like I think, he shouldn't even be born for generations. When I was coming up and the only Star Wars flicks were the original 3, Yoda was supposed to be 800 years old. And in this Baby Yoda is 50. I know the back drop of the story is the Empire has fallen but shyt couldn't it have fallen 750 years ago too? Empires fall everyday B. And in Revenge of the Sith when Palpatine named himself Emperor, he did say he'd be presiding over a "NEW" galactic Empire right?
Help me figure this out. I like the show. But I like the concept better as a 'prequel/Yoda Origin-before anybody knew what the Force was' kinda deal.

:snoop: It's not the past breh...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

It's 5ish years after Return of the Jedi. We're not sure where baby Yoda comes from, but the doctor who was experimenting on him is wearing Kaminoan garb. Kaminoans were the cloners in Episode II. Safest assumption at this point is that he's either a clone or Yoda was clapping Yaddle cheeks raw like ODB, ya shimmy shimmy.

50 years ago would be the Episode I era. The Republic we see in Episode I has stood for a thousand years.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Maybe I missed something... Their bosses died right? And the death star... These dudes still had a full fleet of ships, armies, factories, slaves, money, etc etc...

That'd be like killing the Pres and VP and thinking the USA is going to stop making cars 5 years later... They'll be alright
It more like the government being overthrown and replaced, yet a couple of years later an ex-Governor on the run from the new authorities shows up flying an experimental jet fighter.

I'm more reacting to the fact that its a newly-designed ship. But now that I think about it its not so far-fetched if it was something the Empire was already working on during RotJ that he just ran off with.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: It's not the past breh...

It's 5ish years after Return of the Jedi. We're not sure where baby Yoda comes from, but the doctor who was experimenting on him is wearing Kaminoan garb. Kaminoans were the cloners in Episode II. Safest assumption at this point is that he's either a clone or Yoda was clapping Yaddle cheeks raw like ODB, ya shimmy shimmy.

50 years ago would be the Episode I era. The Republic we see in Episode I has stood for a thousand years.

Damn. I just did my googles. Yeah. Yall right. Not sure where I came up with the past concept. Coulda swore thats what I read when I heard about the show. I apologize for not recognizing Kamoinoan garb and not knowing who in tf Yaddle is. I'm a fan of the original trilogy from my childhood. Never kept up with all the cartoons, comics, and books.