Official THE LITTLE THINGS Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1. the movie is set in the 70s (I think; I don’t think they confirm a year, but it’s clear it’s set in the past). Having a muscles isn’t some unique thing. And the fact that we see the car at the beginning and the car that follows the jogger birth of which are clearly different colors than Letos (blue and brown, respectively) strengthens my belief that he’s innocent. Nothing about Leto suggests he’s rich enough that many cars...especially cars that he can hide from the police (remember they found his other one and it was clean).

2. I don’t think that’s his land, he just said he knew a guy who had a hunting license there. I took that to mean he got the key from that guy. :manny:

I was thinking the late 80's. They mentioned the Nighstalker in a not so past tense, also that hotel/area Denzel was staying at in LA seemed to be a play off of skid row/cecil hotel. The killer didnt fit the MO of the nightstalker but it could have been someone carrying on tradition :manny:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I had to look up when “No Doubt” formed after I saw the flyers on the fridge. I always assume they were mid-90s but it appears it was late 80s. Yeah, Rami’s suits were looking modern as hell, I was waiting for an iPhone to get pulled out

Yeah that flyer on the fridge is reminiscent of groups that are just starting out and doing the small club circuit. I was thinking the same thing as far as No Doubt popularity wise until I thought about the presentation of the flyer. Late 80's lines up perfectly. I think Rami looking modern was symbolism for something.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My prediction: There are 3 killers (All cops)

All of these are the same guy:
-The beginning guy
-The main serial killer (bags over head cases)
-Killer of the jogger
-Killer of the girl whose body washed up

-Denzel
-Rami

Lets get Rami and Denzel out of the way, we see their killings on screen. We know they are killers but not the main guy. Thats 2 of the killers

Peters (suicide guy)- During interrogation, Denzel tells Rami to ask him about Roberts. Obviously Peters didnt kill Roberts because Denzel did. But was he in the area when she was shot? Is the guilt of knowing she got away what caused him to off himself? I believe he was just a registered offender that felt he was about to be framed for the killings and offed himself. He couldnt take it any longer. He was just a pervert.

Leto - Not Leto. The guy in the beginning is clean shaven and does not have a limp. Also, Leto would not have been in the area to abduct the jogger. Leto was with the teen victim after her death since he was the repair man. Went to the scene of the dead teenager, left milk and beer cans there. Shaved her legs and whatever else. Knew about the mileage marker because it was announced over the radio. He was a crime obsessed pervert for sure, but not the killer.

Rami - No way Rami risks going out with Leto in the end and risks being killed if he's the killer. His obsession is starting to tear at his family. He is saved by Denzel.

Sgt Rogers - The beginning guy is never seen or heard from again, or is he? They try to tie him to the current killings as Sparma but with a shaved face and no limp, its obviously not Leto. Could this also be the guy who kidnapped/killed the jogger? Same tags from the beginning chase are seen at the precinct when Denzel first pulls up (Mercedes) . I think its stated he just received a promotion (bought a new whip?), and he also didnt report Leto's stolen car. Was he setting Leto up to be the fall guy? It would explain the possible high mileage of the muscle car at the beginning and the old car he abducted the jogger in.

Heres why none of it matters in the end. The movie is about obsession, crooked police and guilt. There are always more killers. The killer is never caught because in the end, its not about the killers. The obsession with becoming an "Angel" can turn anyone into a monster. Crooked cops are all over, even when presented as the "good guys". Denzel lost everything in the span of 5 years chasing a killer, not for the girls' sake, but for his own piece of mind about his killing of Roberts. This movie tells us that all three killers are police officers, but frames the "innocent" guys as the only weirdos.
Rami - killed Leto
Denzel - killed Roberts
Rogers - serial killer
Other officers/Mortician = complicit in the cover up of Denzel's manslaughter

Denzel becomes Rami's angel.

There is room for a sequel if another body turns up. After all, the killer hasnt been caught. Hopefully they dont go in that direction though. And Denzel doesnt do sequels (except Equalizer)

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Movie needed a better director. Pacing was awful. The score was cheap. I like Rami a lot from Mr. Robot but he wasn't right for this role. Denzel and Leto were dope.

I was looking forward to this, but it's pretty mediocre.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie is aight. At least it gets people thinking.

That Rami guy is not a good actor, at all. He was completely miscast in the movie.

His role should have been given to a white guy ( Yes I said it, I don't give a fukk)

What is happening to Denzel brehs? I mean I understand that he was a sad old cop, but Denzel looking real :flabbynsick:
in this movie. No fukken give about the way he looks.

He needs to lay off the booze.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

That Rami guy is not a good actor, at all. He was completely miscast in the movie.

His role should have been given to a white guy ( Yes I said it, I don't give a fukk)

What is happening to Denzel brehs? I mean I understand that he was a sad old cop, but Denzel looking real :flabbynsick:

Denzel's 66. How is he supposed to look? :dahell:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He looked like normal Denzel in the flashbacks to ‘85