Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
why the :snoop: ? :heh:

you see how many of the brehs got it, we gonna be deep on this in multiplayer as well. Keep ya head up bruh. :myman:

U nikkas will be playing this for a week or two and drop it like everything else. I think only me and @kingdarius were the only ones playing months after release on the triple

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
U nikkas will be playing this for a week or two and drop it like everything else. I think only me and @kingdarius were the only ones playing months after release on the triple

but lots more nikkas will and do have this. I'll update the PSN ID thread with the game. It'll be popping pretty good until destiny IMO.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why aren't more cats doing the gamestop deal? did ya'll all trade in the PS3 TLOU already?
:yeshrug:

I didn't cancel my preorder through Amazon, game will be at my house in a few hours, lol. I guess I could do that trade in and then return the game somewhere else, but it's not that serious to me.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
played for about 15 minutes this morning, game looks beautiful but idk never played the ps3 version so maybe theres no difference :troll:

i put it on the hardest difficulty because i want my moneys worth (tired of beating SP games in 3-4 days) but i might regret it later :heh:

Update your profile with your psn id breh.

http://www.thecoli.com/account/contact-details