Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: @ minor upgrade ..... :laff:

As usual, internet pics don't really do justice as to seeing the differences on the big screen.
Breh that shyt blew me away. The minute the game loads up the liquid smooth framerate makes everything look so god damn good. Then on top of that the graphics look VERY crisp and everything is so clear. Like the 60fps is the main thing that makes everything look better. Then the photo mode got me just looking at shyt and admiring the detail. :wow: This is exactly what I expected and it's met my expectations. Seeing it in person is something else.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Breh that shyt blew me away. The minute the game loads up the liquid smooth framerate makes everything look so god damn good. Then on top of that the graphics look VERY crisp and everything is so clear. Like the 60fps is the main thing that makes everything look better. Then the photo mode got me just looking at shyt and admiring the detail. :wow: This is exactly what I expected and it's met my expectations. Seeing it in person is something else.
the screens I took :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Brehs I had this shyt on ps3 but it kept freezing at the elevator in the hospital....how far away is that from the ending and should I recop?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Brehs I had this shyt on ps3 but it kept freezing at the elevator in the hospital....how far away is that from the ending and should I recop?

U were close to the end. But like everyone else who has it in here as said, the graphical jump to PS4 is :mindblown:

Plus u get the DLC

and if u got ur PS3 version still, trade it to gamestop for 50% off the PS4 version.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
breh...:snoop: you were close

:snoop:

I even did a full second playthrough and it froze my ps3 at the same spot, I just chalked it up to my fat ps3 being :flabbynsick:

U were close to the end. But like everyone else who has it in here as said, the graphical jump to PS4 is :mindblown:

Plus u get the DLC

and if u got ur PS3 version still, trade it to gamestop for 50% off the PS4 version.

I don't like trading games but I might as well :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The_Last_of_Us_Remastered_20140729122945.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:snoop:

I even did a full second playthrough and it froze my ps3 at the same spot, I just chalked it up to my fat ps3 being :flabbynsick:

I don't like trading games but I might as well :beli:

man, I would have been :fire: as hell if that shyt happened to me twice. cuz you played thru a lot of that game only to get stuck in the same spot. I don't like trading games in either, but I have no problem trading in the old version of this game for the new and improved one with more content and better graphics.