Official The Irishman Thread

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I always say Joe Pesci never gets his due as an Actor.

Maybe it's his look and size....

Dude has played VERY believe Gangsters in 3 different movies. Played the butt of all jokes in the Lethal Weapon films, and played in a couple of pretty good comedies in My Cousin Vinny and Home Alone...

And the movie that really made me pay attention to his acting as I got older JFK...

Dude should be routinely ranked higher, or at least mentioned more.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Scorsese was like let’s do one more for old times sake

tenor.gif

shytt looked flabby as hell tho :pachaha: (the scene at the grocery store)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
She was scared of both breh..it’s instincts that even a child has. Notice how joyful she was around Hoffa because she didn’t feel the same tension around him

To piggy back off @Tony D'Amato ....its funny how she was still on hoffa's nuts once she was grown. By then she should have know his affiliations and had similar energy with him. I mean he had just finished doing heavy time. :laugh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Scorsese was like let’s do one more for old times sake

tenor.gif

shytt looked flabby as hell tho :pachaha: (the scene at the grocery store)
He shoulda just zoomed in like this. But Bob probably was tired as fukk. He shoulda just edited that part out or got a stunt dbl. Horrible.

I understand why bo studio would give them 100mil for this. Shyt woulda tanked at the box office

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
To piggy back off @Tony D'Amato ....its funny how she was still on hoffa's nuts once she was grown. By then she should have know his affiliations and had similar energy with him. I mean he had just finished doing heavy time. :laugh:
Good point. Hoffa wasn’t a mobster tho she knew her father and Russ were in that life..I need to read the book (maybe it’s explained more in there)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Good point. Hoffa wasn’t a mobster tho she knew her father and Russ were in that life..I need to read the book (maybe it’s explained more in there)
Hoffa was a glorified mobster. I heard u paint houses, and he wanted ppl hurt or killed. He was a gangster. Thats y they handled him like that.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
He shoulda just zoomed in like this. But Bob probably was tired as fukk. He shoulda just edited that part out or got a stunt dbl. Horrible.

I understand why bo studio would give them 100mil for this. Shyt woulda tanked at the box office
Scorsese was never a box office type of director. Leo has carried him the last 15 years. That’s why Silence flopped

if Leo was in this, best believe they woulda gave him that 150 breh. Al and Bob are way out of their prime right now.

His next one is with Leo and DeNiro..that shyt will def do it’s numbers

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate what do you mean breh?
That's the entire point of the IRISHMAN. He lead a legendary gangsta life, but even HOFFA is pretty forgotten by this generation when he once was the most recognizable person in the nation behind the President at one point then what is he? Especially when he's the last one living.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Should of used a body double.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
That's the entire point of the IRISHMAN. He lead a legendary gangsta life, but even HOFFA is pretty forgotten by this generation when he once was the most recognizable person in the nation behind the President at one point then what is he? Especially when he's the last one living.

How could he have made himself remembered forever?? I get what you're saying.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I loved the scene personally. shyt had me :dead:. the way Robert kicked him