Saw this stickied and damn near had a panic attack :bryan:

This shyt GOTTA be playin somewhere in DC

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I know I don't watch to watch at home, I am too prone to checking my phone, or numerous distractions, but I am weary to spend 210 minutes in the theater. I haven't seen a three hour plus movie since, Titanic, maybe? With previews and all that it's a full 4 hours or so.
I know, I don’t want to watch it alone at home with fukkin hot Cheeto on my fingers

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bro saw it and said it was piff and said DeNiro was the best part of the movie which really made me hype since I thought he might be the weak link. Hoping to see this Friday in Philly

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
My bro saw it and said it was piff and said DeNiro was the best part of the movie which really made me hype since I thought he might be the weak link. Hoping to see this Friday in Philly
really more than Pacino? I expected bobby to be the weak link as well

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Them millennials loved them some Wolf of Wall Street.
That film was not 3 and half plus hours, Leonardo DiCaprio is still a draw, and the subject of the film was greed, sex, drugs, and partying. So, the films do not compare. Marty will tell you the same thing. It’s no knock on him or the film but that’s the nature of the beast.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That film was not 3 and half plus hours, Leonardo DiCaprio is still a draw, and the subject of the film was greed, sex, drugs, and partying. So, the films do not compare. Marty will tell you the same thing. It’s no knock on him or the film but that’s the nature of the beast.
You're right it wasn't 3 and a half hours, it was 3 hours. :unimpressed: