Official The Irishman Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the IRISHMAN. It's a MASTERPIECE! They don't make movies like this anymore. We won't see a crime epic like this ever again. Major props to Netflix for paying for this.

The last 30 minutes it drags a little, but it's still well worth it. DeNiro, Pesci, and Pacino all killed it.

Stephen Graham (played Al Capone in Boardwalk Empire) killed his role. His interactions with Pacino had me rolling!

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wtf does this even mean?

I would rather watch it in a theater. Too many distractions at home

fair question. What I mean is like I get uncomfortable sitting in the same seat (unless it’s one of those theaters with recliners). I might want to take an intermission and hit a blunt or take a piss.

I saw the dark knight in theatres and inglorious bastirds and I remember feeling like the dragged on and on but when I watch in the comfort of home they don’t drag.

I don’t get distracted I’m one of those that had to see every scene and hear every piece of dialogue lol

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Saw the IRISHMAN. It's a MASTERPIECE! They don't make movies like this anymore. We won't see a crime epic like this ever again. Major props to Netflix for paying for this.

The last 30 minutes it drags a little, but it's still well worth it. DeNiro, Pesci, and Pacino all killed it.

Stephen Graham (played Al Capone in Boardwalk Empire) killed his role. His interactions with Pacino had me rolling!

I’m gonna see it next Friday off the strength broski. ‘Preciate the feedback

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
fair question. What I mean is like I get uncomfortable sitting in the same seat (unless it’s one of those theaters with recliners). I might want to take an intermission and hit a blunt or take a piss.

I saw the dark knight in theatres and inglorious bastirds and I remember feeling like the dragged on and on but when I watch in the comfort of home they don’t drag.

I don’t get distracted I’m one of those that had to see every scene and hear every piece of dialogue lol
I hear you. I will not go to a theater without recliners