Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man y'all nikkas are absolute garbage.

nikkas said this shyt was good :dwillhuh:, y'all nikkas can't be serious. I can't fukkin believe I binged this shyt ONLY cause nikkas here said it was good.

THIS shyt WAS fukkIN AWFUL, BORING AS fukk, NO GOID CHARACTERS, UNORIGINAL STORY, HOT fukkIN GARBAGE.

There is nikkas in here propping this garbage up and saying The Outsider is bad :gucci:.

It's nikkas in here saying this is good, but saying The Walking Dead hasn't been great lately.

You nikkas are absolutely lost when it comes to rating quality products.

This show was trash, should never be shown again on Netflix. Cancel the show and remove the whole 1st season. Trash like this was probably chosen above something much better :scust:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

nikkas said this shyt was good :dwillhuh:, y'all nikkas can't be serious. I can't fukkin believe I binged this shyt ONLY cause nikkas here said it was good.

THIS shyt WAS fukkIN AWFUL, BORING AS fukk, NO GOID CHARACTERS, UNORIGINAL STORY, HOT fukkIN GARBAGE.

There is nikkas in here propping this garbage up and saying The Outsider is bad :gucci:.

It's nikkas in here saying this is good, but saying The Walking Dead hasn't been great lately.

This show was trash, should never be shown again on Netflix. Cancel the show and remove the whole 1st season. Trash like this was probably chosen above something much better :scust:
Man shut your ass up :camby:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Reported as spam

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:usure: Guess you haven't seen the I-Land or Another Life. As a netflix stan I give a lot of their original shows a try and I can point you to the REAL trash on there, my guy.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Or maybe other people just don't share your opinions :yeshrug:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NEGGED