Official The Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah Nell's psychiatrist or whatever mentioned it.
I mean....the shyt was random as hell but not so much given how fukked up Nell's story was.
8xYi8PY.png

Fred.
She's definitely my favorite character :ehh:The kids actors are doing the damn thing too I'm not annoyed by them like child actors usually have me.
On episode 9 now ayo what the fukk:picard::picard::picard:This house is demonic as shyt for making the mom crazy like this :picard::picard::picard:You're own gotdamn kids almost got ethered and you mad:merchant:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 10 now hold up @hex
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
the fukk happening with this red door? Time travel and multiverse fukkery???:dwillhuh:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On episode 10 now hold up @hex
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
the fukk happening with this red door? Time rravel and multiverse fukkery???:dwillhuh:

Yeah man.

I couldn't really say much more yesterday when you posted....didn't want to even hint at a twist....but the house obviously isn't just a haunted house. I don't know what the fukk it is, exactly.
Side note, even though season 2 is supposedly not connected at all to season 1 (new story, new house, etc.) they got damn near the entire cast of season 1 in it.:jbhmm:

Season 2 Of The Haunting Of Hill House Is Going Full-On American Horror Story

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah man.

I couldn't really say much more yesterday when you posted....didn't want to even hint at a twist....but the house obviously isn't just a haunted house. I don't know what the fukk it is, exactly.
Side note, even though season 2 is supposedly not connected at all to season 1 (new story, new house, etc.) they got damn near the entire cast of season 1 in it.:jbhmm:

Fred.
Man fukk that house burn that shyt to the ground :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah man.

Fred.
Ugh, really wish the S1 cast was left out. They had their story told, onto the next.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
For some reason I was :dead: when the old lady ghost was chillin on the bed telling her that the younger ghost was on some bs telling lies. Like stfu hag, you dead too, get wit the team :camby:, we trying to get you some new friends up in here.

I feel like tall ghost breh should've been cool. He died trying to scratch himself out the wall he bricked himself into. When the father broke it, he should've been freed and maybe not been so much of an a$$hole. :martin: NBA reject ass nikka.

Random ass late night thought. What if they move into a separate haunted house. Would the two houses beef with each other for their souls? :ohhh:

Last edited: