Official The Harder They Fall Thread

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakeith could be the the modern day Lee Van Cleef if Hollywood keeps giving him western films. Agree with breh who said they'd watch a prequel of Cherokee Bill
FDeJq89VgAEEKnk
Nah he BODIED his role. Def need a prequel. Somebody start a petition, real shyt.

Man I’m bout to watch this again tomorrow. I NEVER watch a movie back to back like that. Wasn’t even on my phone or nothing.

I never knew nothing about black cowboys, now I just wanna learn all about the OGs :mjcry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nah he BODIED his role. Def need a prequel. Somebody start a petition, real shyt.

Man I’m bout to watch this again tomorrow. I NEVER watch a movie back to back like that. Wasn’t even on my phone or nothing.

I never knew nothing about black cowboys, now I just wanna learn all about the OGs :mjcry:
I watched this on Friday then ran it back Saturday night. I don't think I've ever done that.

I hate that Jim ain't get his shot to prove he was faster.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

cherokee bill was my favorite character in the movie, but for such a great cast, I can't help but to be underwhelmed by this movie. even the ending with idris and jonathan majors was like ehh.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's a podcast called Black Cowboys that talks discusses most of the characters in the movie

there's also another movie on netflix called "concrete cowboys" with idris where they discuss the culture of the black cowboys in philadelphia. my brother used to live in philly for college and he confirmed that they used to be out there. I did enjoy that movie however.

Concrete Cowboy - Wikipedia

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Regina King’s eyes are so nice it was legit distracting lol

Fam she is beautiful :mjcry::wow::wow::wow:

I've been saying regina king has been looking better and better as she ages. once she hit 40 it was :banderas:

I didn't really find her attractive when she was young in movies like poetic justice, boyz in the hood and friday either.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
well, if u wanna keep it funky, cherokee bill wasn't black, but no one trippin about lakeith playing that role.

It's all about fake outrage and semantics. And only when it's convenient. The logic isn't well-rounded or balanced when you viewed from the other side. Just a bunch of disingenuous social media nonsense for attention.