Official The Harder They Fall Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

Tariq's about to start a Gofundme for the cowboy wing of the Hidden History Museum. :wow:

"Throwing him off..."

Guarantee you that nikka didn't have a clue who she was before the movie dropped. He sees opportunity that's why he's coming in trying to get something started.

You don't see anybody bytching about Cherokee Bill even though the real one was an Indian. It's a fictional movie loosely based on real historical figures. I'm so tired of fake outrage culture.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Cool flick so far, and I’m assuming all the reggae music is a homage to Jimmy Cliff’s, The Harder They Come?

been a long time since I’ve seen the latter, but outside of the titles i don’t get the correlation lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"Throwing him off..."

Guarantee you that nikka didn't have a clue who she was before the movie dropped. He sees opportunity that's why he's coming in trying to get something started.

You don't see anybody bytching about Cherokee Bill even though the real one was an Indian. It's a fictional movie loosely based on real historical figures. I'm so tired of fake outrage culture.
THE REAL CHEROKEE BILL
HAD 2 BIRACIAL PARENTS.

HIS MOTHER WAS A CHEROKEE FREEDMAN
AKA FORMER SLAVE OF CHEROKEE INDIANS.
:devil:
:evil:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
THE REAL CHEROKEE BILL
HAD 2 BIRACIAL PARENTS.

HIS MOTHER WAS A CHEROKEE FREEDMAN
AKA FORMER SLAVE OF CHEROKEE INDIANS.

So it's reverse? He was a biracial man that was portrayed by a black man in Lakeith Stanfield. I'm not seeing the same smoke for that dynamic then the one with stagecoach Mary.

It's not a big deal either way. Only ones acting like it is are these race monger types and shea butter hoes. They can't just enjoy the movie of what it is. They have to introduce this critical negative race angle because that's all they obsess over.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
And this movie didn't have any goofy ass agendas. There good black people and bad black people from both genders and no moist shyt. This is why black producers are important.

:wow:
Are you forgetting about Tyler Perry and that other moist black producer (I forget his name but he does a lot of tv series and always has gay characters in them)

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So it's reverse? He was a biracial man that was portrayed by a black man in Lakeith Stanfield. I'm not seeing the same smoke for that dynamic then the one with stagecoach Mary.

It's not a big deal either way. Only ones acting like it is are these race monger types and shea butter hoes. They can't just enjoy the movie of what it is. They have to introduce this critical negative race angle because that's all they obsess over.
NO GOOFY YOU CAN COUNT
ON ONE HAND ANYTIME THE
REVERSE HAS HAPPENED
WHILE BIRACIAL WOMEN HAVE BEEN
GETTING BLACK ROLES
FOR DECADES.

ITS 2021 AND THIS shyt
SHOULD BE OBSOLETE BY NOW.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
"Throwing him off..."

Rufus Buck and Jim Beckworth were also mixed so I don't know why people are zeroing in on Stagecoach Mary.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
NO GOOFY YOU CAN COUNT
ON ONE HAND ANYTIME THE
REVERSE HAS HAPPENED
WHILE BIRACIAL WOMEN HAVE BEEN
GETTING BLACK ROLES
FOR DECADES.

ITS 2021 AND THIS shyt
SHOULD BE OBSOLETE BY NOW.

You sound just as caught up in this Hollywood colorism BS as the rest of them.

Count on one hand? Who's keeping score?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You sound just as caught up in this Hollywood colorism BS as the rest of them.
:gucci:ITS NOT COLORISM WHEN
A HALF WHITE PERSON IS INVOLVED GOOFY.

WHAT RACE ARE YOUR PARENTS
AND WHERE THEY THEY FROM?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
:gucci:ITS NOT COLORISM WHEN
A HALF WHITE PERSON IS INVOLVED GOOFY.

WHAT RACE ARE YOUR PARENTS
AND WHERE THEY THEY FROM?

You keep sliding in that goofy shyt as though what you're saying isn't stupid. And I'm not about to fall for your red herring.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You keep sliding in that goofy shyt as though what you're saying isn't stupid. And I'm not about to fall for your red herring.
:gucci: WHAT RACE ARE YOUR PARENTS
AND WHERE ARE THEY FROM?